Community post

Discussion

Starting to freak out.....Please read and give your opinion!

So I got my BFP yesterday at 11 DPO with a fairly light to medium test line with my SMU. When i tested lyestrrday evening, the test was even darker. So this morning I took another test to see the test getting darker and the line was just barely there!!! It was definitely there, but wayyyyyy lighter and I'm nervous I'm having another chemical. I've been TTC for 13 months and had my first chemical 6 months ago. This was round 2 of Clomid and I am feeling so may symptoms. I'm exhausted and emotional and everything in between. Could it have been a faulty test or should I prepare myself for the worst?

Your opinions please!!!

User Image User Image User Image Anna

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Well it depends if you took different tests or if you had enough concentration in you urine I would not freak out yet! If you have access to a doctor I would go see them just to ease your mind.

12 years ago

My second morning pee (without drinking anything) is my more effective pee. Even for my OPKs it was like that. It seemed bc there was SO MUCH FMU it was less concentrated. Get some blood work done if it will help you feel better.

User Image

12 years ago

Thanks! I acutally broke down and took another test that evening and it was dark positive! I'm not worried anymore! :) I'm actually having so many symptoms of pregnancy, that I'd be shocked if I ended up not being pregnant. I go tomorrow for round 1 of blood work, then a follow-up on Friday to compare the results. I'm sooooooo excited! Congrats to you as well! Yay for September babies!

User Image User Image User Image Anna

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo