Community post

Discussion

10 DPO?? Who Else??

View Full Post

Hey ladies!!! I am currently 10 DPO. All test have been BFN so far.. :( Who else is 10 DPO?? my AF was on Aug.6th.. After my first pregnancy its like I have to re learn my body all over again. Well im hoping to test in 2 more days, since I got my last BFP at 12 DPO. What are some of you guys symptoms?

1-4 DPO- all ovulation symptoms (sore bb's bigger fuller, lots of egg white CM)
5 DPO- nothing and boobs not hurting as much -late night AF type cramps GASSY
6 DPO- AF cramps all day (increased CM thought AF was coming, watery instead) BFN duh GASSY
7 DPO- nothing- boobs not even sore ( i have the blue veins and little bumps but I BF and those two things always are there no matter what..so I can't use those two as symptoms
8 DPO- little flutters off and on dry cm only seen wet in undies (BFN) boobs a little tender still full
9 DPO- still boobies only hurt when i push them but they are bigger

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

111 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

61 - 70 of 111 Replies | Last Page

Mrsmayne I use fertility friend. I hope the rising temps mean good things for you. Keep us posted and baby dust to you!

7 years ago

MrsMayne, I hope AF didn't show up!!

Hi, new friends sekttc and Losingmymind26!

I'm totally out of sync with my cycle buddies because my cycles are so short, but I'm still pulling for you guys! Baby dust to all!

I'm 6DPO today and really trying hard not to read into imaginary symptoms or start testing way too early this month. We'll see!

7 years ago

It hasn't as of yet. But fertility friend reckons I ovulated cd 21 ... which means I would naturally be late for af. Because Aparently your lutea phase will never change length. Mine is 14 days. So from day 21 means I'd be due tomorrow! So annoying. I've never had an irregular cycle in my life!

Oooooo 6dpo. Exciting times. But yeah. Hard to resist pee on a stick addiction ;)

7 years ago

*Fingers crossed for you!!!

Irregular cycles bug me too. You usually ovulate earlier than CD21, then?

My ovulation date (according to Glow app, OPKs, and temping) has been moving earlier and earlier in my cycle over the past 3 months. CD13 this time. This time around I didn't BD as often as I should have during my fertile period (only twice) so I'm not holding out too much hope, but who knows!

7 years ago

Well last month my positive opk was cd17. This month I didn't use them :(.
So the cycle that's due to start . I'll use them again :)

7 years ago

Ah, gotcha. Unless..... unless you don't start a new cycle this time!! :-D

7 years ago

Aww yeah ... just havent really been feeling anything this cycle. Not even the made up twinges in my head that would lead me to believe I'm pregnant lol.

Fingers crossed for us both ?

7 years ago

Yeah, fingers crossed, I guess. Maybe that's when it will happen for us, when we finally stop "feeling pregnant".

7 years ago

Either way. I'd love it to happen before Xmas. Plus would mean I wouldn't be heavily pregnant in the hot summer that we never get ;)

7 years ago

I still have my fingers crossed for you lovely ladies!!! :) Hugs and Baby Dust!! LOTS OF IT!!!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo