Community post

Discussion

10 DPO?? Who Else??

View Full Post

Hey ladies!!! I am currently 10 DPO. All test have been BFN so far.. :( Who else is 10 DPO?? my AF was on Aug.6th.. After my first pregnancy its like I have to re learn my body all over again. Well im hoping to test in 2 more days, since I got my last BFP at 12 DPO. What are some of you guys symptoms?

1-4 DPO- all ovulation symptoms (sore bb's bigger fuller, lots of egg white CM)
5 DPO- nothing and boobs not hurting as much -late night AF type cramps GASSY
6 DPO- AF cramps all day (increased CM thought AF was coming, watery instead) BFN duh GASSY
7 DPO- nothing- boobs not even sore ( i have the blue veins and little bumps but I BF and those two things always are there no matter what..so I can't use those two as symptoms
8 DPO- little flutters off and on dry cm only seen wet in undies (BFN) boobs a little tender still full
9 DPO- still boobies only hurt when i push them but they are bigger

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

111 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

51 - 60 of 111 Replies | Last Page

Yay MrsMayne0258!!!! I have a feeling this is your month also!!!!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

7 years ago • Post starter

Sadly my DH was away for most of this cycle. I didn't use opks but last month my positive was cycle day 18 :/ and this month he was away from cycle day 13 to 30 ....
So I'm not holding any hope ...

7 years ago

Hi everyone!
This is my first post on here too! Good luck to everyone who is trying this cycle, it is so encouraging to see BFPs!

Losingmymind26 I feel the crazy too so you aren't alone. I'm hoping it gets easier with time or better yet maybe we both get BFPs on our first try!

I'm 9 dpo today and already had several BFNs because I am not a very patient person and couldn't resist poas. This is my first month ttc so I don't really know what to expect and I am probably noticing a lot about my cycle that I haven't previously noticed just because I am paying such close attention. I have a very regular 28 day cycle and I used an opk this month and got peak fertility on cd 12. Here are my biggest symptoms so far:
6-8 dpo: very noticeable stabbing pain in left hip/ovary area that came and went throughout the day. I have never felt this before and it was quite uncomfortable.
7 dpo: woke up with dull af type cramps that lasted a couple hours.
7-9 dpo very very faint pink cm when wiping or when checking cp.

Also I have been feeling constipation and fullness on and off the past few days. Also came down with a cold 3 dpo and still feeling very stuffy although this could be totally unrelated. My temps are still above the coverline although dropping slightly.

7 years ago

Hi welcome to the world of losing your mind and going crazy.

Those symptoms all look very positive .. from what I've ready from people who have got a BFP.

Aparently the trick is to not think about it too much. But that's very hard ... especially when you have such a small window of fertileNess ;)

But best of luck.

I caved and took a test. Negative like a expected ... was just hopingggggggg by some miracle it may have happened.

7 years ago

Losingmymind26

Have you tested yet? :)

7 years ago

MrsMayne sorry you got a bfn, hopefully next month you can have some better timed bding. I think I'm out this month too. I'm 11dpo today and I have some mild cramping and dark red spotting so I think AF is coming early. I'm not due for 5 days but I did have some spotting 2 days before last month so maybe she is just coming a little early this month. I'm bummed but this was only my first month trying so I'll give it another go next month. I hope there are some BFP's for everyone else!

7 years ago

Could be late implantation?

7 years ago

Possibly but I had a temp dip too of 0.2 degrees and it has been dropping a bit each morning for the last couple days. Its officially below the cover line now so I think the witch is on her way :(

7 years ago

Aw OK. Do you use fertility friend or ovia?

My coverl inevitable is so low at 35.85 .... :/

7 years ago

I'm Due Af today but my temps are still increasing which is wierd as like I said. Husband wasn't around when I supposedly ovulated. Still negative tests as testing just in case. If it doesn't show I'm a be very skeptical as af is always like clockwork!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo