Community post

Discussion

12DPO Going Nutz!

Hello Ladies!
I'm on CD 32 12DPO according to the OPK. I'm not getting any lines from the FMU and I'm using the FRER tests. Usually, a full week up until AF my boobs are on fire, but nothing this month. I've been having the worst heartburn EVER, lots of CM and this morning I had very, very bloody snot ***TMI. Anyone else out there feeling the same??? I'm losing it already....how many DPO did you get a positive? I'm still hopeful, but starting to slowly lose touch with reality. HELP!

3 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I am 13 days po and I just got my first faint BFP this morning. I tested 2 days ago and I studied the test all day, holding it up to the light and not a hint of a line. I have had so many symptoms as well that I was sure something was going on.
So a day or two really makes a difference, don't give up hope! Test in 2 days, the hormone doubles ever couple of days!

13 years ago

Congrats!!!!!

13 years ago • Post starter

Hi:
How did you get on? Hope you got your BFP....

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo