Community post

Discussion

11dpo, crazy with the tests....

I'm new to this board and so happy I found it. I feel much better knowing that I'm not the only one that POAS multiple times a day or stares at the test in every lighting situation for 5 mins then comes back and looks at it again.

11dpo and still - :( There's always tomorrow morning, right????

Baby dust to all.....

5 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I think i've found my soul mate! I'm 5dpo tomorrow and i'll probably test three times a day from then on! I can see "barely there" lines when there really isnt one!

User Image 16th Sept 2010

13 years ago

Welcome! I am still fairly new to this board also and have loved every minute! The ladies here are so caring and easy to talk to about every little thing. I wish you the best of luck in your TCC endeavorer and cant wait to hear about your Your are most certainly not out yet! I got a negative on Sunday and a faint positive today, so anything is possible!

13 years ago

Hey!
Good luck to everyone!! I am 10DPO today and got a BFN last sunday and tuesday so im going to test again in the morning, Im praying and hoping and crying for my BFP. I've had 2 m/c in the past 6 months and im ready for my miracle baby :) I have a perfect 4 year old daughter so i know im capable of it and I dont understand what is going on with my body! good luck to you all and I hope all our BFP's come quickly!!
XOXO, Heather

13 years ago

By my normal 28 day cyle I am 16dpo and I am still getting BFN's. If I go by the 36 day I had 2 months ago I am only 7 dpo. Here is hoping that we all get our BFP's. AF stay far far away from us

13 years ago

Just wanted to chime in and say that you don't stop POAS even when you get the BFP! I have tested about seven times since I got my BFP because I keep expecting to see the negative... It is quite addicting!

~Candi pregnancy calendar

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo