Community post

Discussion

My symptoms flip flop just like my gutt feeling ????

View Full Post

Today I'm 10dpo and my frequent peeing went from every 1-1.5 hours to barely reaching 4-5 hours

This is sooo frustrating ... Yesterday I bought some tests and wanted to take them today but I feel nothing so I'm not going to waste them ...I just have severe back and hip pain ...probably from my fybromagelia

Needs some hope ????

37 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

21 - 30 of 37 Replies | Last Page

Realized I was putting Purple Hearts and it changed it to ? Question marks sorry about that

7 years ago • Post starter

Tried to put Purple Hearts and question marks appeared sorry about that

Yea I'm hoping after all calms down next one will stick. I will probably get fertilaid to help it stick lol and thank you. We should all support one another through these times.

Keeping fingers crossed yours stick and yea def wait a few more days. You can do it. :)

Lol yea I realized anytime put smiles or anything like that it changes to ? Marks

If I can get pregnant I can live with it cause I have to beautiful kiddos but I'm just not done yet lol it was hard conceiving them so this prob be same.

7 years ago

Hopefully the next one sticks my dear

I'm trying for my first so hoping this works out

How's your day going ? I have been napping 1-2 hours a day sometimes twice ... I feel so lazy

Where do you live btw

It's been going good my daughter started school this year and had her first picture day today. My son has been extremely clingy. Lol

I'm hoping your stick more than anything girl!

And I slept a lot when pg with daughter like couldn't keep my eyes open at all and with my son I napped a lot plus sleeping all night.

I live in northeastern Louisiana. Where are you from?

7 years ago

Thanks hun I'm hoping it sticks too ... I want this sooo badly and he wants it just as I do if not more ...

Congrats on picture day :) super cute

I live in Toronto. (Canada)

It's so bad every few hours I'm running to the bathroom and checking that I'm still clear

Oh I have a question ... I read a lot about woman checking their cervix and CM ... Ok I haven't done that but last night (tmi) while dtd there was thick stretchy white cm ..

Any clue on what I'm looking for ?

That could be a good sign girl cause you will have that all through pregnancy it's what forms the mucous plug to the cervix!! So yea that's good sign. :)

God I'm hoping you get a bfp soon girl! Kids are a handful but sooo worth it!!

It could also be semen though if DTD. Definitely take test in few days of AF doesn't show. Also running to bathroom feeling like you are about to start could be a sign as well!

When you hit 14 dpo any test should show positive when take it if you are.

7 years ago

Thanks me too .. Well it was at the beginning so I know it was just my stuff showing up .. So based on my tests I ovulated on the 17th so that makes me 16 DPO but my doctor seems to think I ovulated around 22nd so that makes me 11 DPO

Ughhh so frustrating ... I told you about my delima and high progesterone blood work ? I wrote the details in a post titles I don't trust what my doctor says or something like that lol

I'm scared to test ... I just told my husband I'm gonna wait 2 more weeks haha he said we should try in a week

This is what I wrote.....

Ok here is the story ...

My first day of my last menstrual cycle was Aug 3
Ovulation showed up Aug 17
Progesterone Aug 18 was 2.2
Slight change in temp Aug 24 was 37.1
Progesterone Aug 25 was 66.2

Hcg test Aug 27 showed a number 1 - so negative

Expected AF was August 31 - so I take it as 2 days late

My doctor said I ovulated late but my strips said otherwise and she said that's why my progesterone was so high ... But everything I read online doesn't say that ... Hmm.... So if I ovulated around August 22 or 23 - would it be early to test because implantation didn't occur?

Any help would be great

Well I know it's supposed to rise either way. So idk about that.

I would go with the 11 dpo only cause it's safer lol and if wait lol but more or to the longest cycle day you have ever gone before (being late) and if still no show then test. Trust me I know the feeling when you test either too early and get neg do just keep your head up and pray wait few days then test I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and it's possible you did ovulate later than positive opk. You can get several during the month that are positive. Ovulation from what I gather have several +opk in a row.

Not real sure though this is my first month doing the temps and opks

And yea if EWCM this late is good sign also always feeling wet !

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo