Community post

Discussion

WET FEELING!

View Full Post

Hello ladies, I'm due for my period in 6 days,on the 28th. All of yesterday and today I keep feeling wet/gushy. I'm usually desert dry before AF but, I keep having to run to the bathroom feeling like I'm bleeding. Any ladies experiencing this?? Or have experienced this and got their BFP?? share your experience with us all :)

18 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 18 of 18 Replies

@Lindz877 I tested negative yesterday. Then this morning I started my period. a day early at that! Boooo!!!! I hope you get your BFP :)

7 years ago • Post starter

@Lindz877 I tested negative yesterday. Then this morning I started my period. a day early at that! Boooo!!!! I hope you get your BFP :)

Idk why it posted multiple times . Oops lol

Oh no but at least your cycle has began and you can start a fresh new month!
I'm day 20DPO 5 days late! Negative test today though! I have no idea what's going on I'm only usu ally +/- a day for my period but 5 days is out of the ordinary!

7 years ago

@Lindz877 yea,I'm not mad. Glad it's over with lol! You might of ovulated late! :)

@TeeTee2012 AF came today with vengeance! At least I know either way! Same im not mad, I think your right I think I ovulated late! I bought a saliva ferning ovulation kit online and will start tempting this month so we'll see how that works out so I can deffo pin point ovulation!

7 years ago

@Lindz877 man,bummer :/ well I'm glad you don't have to wait impatiently anymore. I hope you're successful very soon :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo