Community post

Discussion

Here we go TTC #1 part 2 .. anyone else? 1 DPO

View Full Post

Ok here I am again and 1 DPO. Today I had some crazy pinchy pains in my lower abdomen and my breasts are tender. Is this 'normal' for 1 DPO??

Who else is hoping for a May 2017 baby?? Best of luck ladies!

39 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

31 - 39 of 39 Replies

Yeah but I tested on a cheapie at 9dpo and 11dpo and got a both times :( I decided not to test today (possible expected AF if she's sticking with her coming 2 days early routine) but I may try a cheapie tomorrow and a FRER Monday if still hasn't shown. I'm kind of scared to test at this point because if I keep seeing I'll feel out before AF is even late.

7 years ago

Fair enough .. just wait it out then. Whatever is meant to be will be.but im still sending

7 years ago • Post starter

omg...I'm CD28 today and 13dpo with AF due yesterday/today so I thought just for fun I'll take my last cheapie test.....in person I can definitely see where a 2nd line would be. I'm freaking out. I don't know if I'm making it up (because obviosuly pictures don't pickup squinters very well) but with it being such a cheap test of course it would be this faint! I loaded it in the HPT gallery..please go look and tell me I'm crazy. I've just never even seen where a 2nd line would show up on these before!

Definitely gonna break my heart if AF shows now. I've never even had a squinter before.

7 years ago

You are NOT crazy! There is a second line! Omg omg omg!!!! Exciting babybump! Dont stress now.. its out of your control.

It's more prominent in person too! Like, you can definitely see "hey, theres where the line would be darker and there" when you look at it. But its just SOOOO faint. I'm already holding for a smu/late afternoon FRER test to see if anything is on that one!

I'm REALLY trying not to over-hype myself in case it was a fluke, but its so hard. I've never ever had a guessing test, they've always been stark white so I didnt even know what to look for. I took it, didn't see anything, counted myself out. Checked about 3 minutes later and boom something was there. No symptoms or AF on the horizon..I'm losing my mind! *deep breaths*

7 years ago

AF showed.

I don't know what the deal was. 2 days late, faint positive, then AF....I don't know if it was a faulty test or if we actually had it and then lost it. I just don't know.

7 years ago

I am so sorry ... they usually call it a chemical pregnancy. Try again next month hun!

Hey everyone! Today is 1dpo for me...just getting back into TTC after a laparoscopy that opened one of my tubes and got rid of cysts and endo. This will possibly be my most nerve racking TWW yet being that I know for sure there's now a real chance of conceiving (possibly a little May baby ). But I'm ready for this crazy ride and hope to get a sticky bean very soon! to all and congrats to the new BFPs

7 years ago

Thanks!!!! And best of luck with you tww. We are here to help you through it! BFP and all i plan on hanging around a while.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo