Community post

Discussion

Here we go TTC #1 part 2 .. anyone else? 1 DPO

View Full Post

Ok here I am again and 1 DPO. Today I had some crazy pinchy pains in my lower abdomen and my breasts are tender. Is this 'normal' for 1 DPO??

Who else is hoping for a May 2017 baby?? Best of luck ladies!

39 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

21 - 30 of 39 Replies | Last Page

Baby bump: not everyone gets symptoms early love. Dont be discouraged. Today i have had a bunch of twinges and cramps down there. Not pre period ones either. Please don't get discouraged.
Every pregnancy is different.. every woman is different. Keep your hopes up.

7 years ago • Post starter

I know and I'm trying to remember that! I'm just so ready to be testing and SOOOO ready to see a second line to even know what it looks like! Hoping this is a lucky board for everyone :)

7 years ago

Babybump: I know exactly how you feel hun .... I just test lol
Hell i tested yoday knowing I was too early but you never know. We are all here for you! And this board will be lucky!! Baby dust to all of you!! I'm ready for a May baby!! How about all you?!

Ok POS this morning and got a BFP!! 10 DPO! Praying this rainbow baby sticks!!

OMG!

I really hope this is a lucky board! I'm at 9dpo and took a cheapie test this morning knowing it doesn't pickup much, just had to get it out of my system, and it was a BFN. Like..whitest of white. No symptoms at ALL (which is weird with AF expected Saturday at the earliest) and lots of thick CM. So I have some hope, but trying not to expect too much

So happy for you!!

7 years ago

Don't lose hope love! Everything in its time! My symptoms aren't too crazy other than the twinges and pulling feeling down there and my boobs are beyond sore. Oh and this darn head ache that will not go away. This thread will be good luck! Remember every pregnancy is different!

Babybump89 I know it might not seem it but no symptoms can be good I know I always have symptoms before AF do maybe this time she won't show up for you! Fingers crossed for you.

Tleavitt amazing news just what I needed on this rainy Thursday in Ireland some good bfp vibes to keep me going! Congrats on your bfp.

AFM I'm 10 dpo I have some symptoms sensitive nipples, dry itchy skin and small twinge in lower tummy but nothing too noticeable. I'm due AF on Tuesday so it's just a waiting game till then

7 years ago

Niamhers - I couldn't wait for my period to show up I had to test and I am so thankful I did. Here I am tossing and turning all night because I can't seem to get comfortable. Ohh well .. I'll take all discomfort for this experience. Remember not all pregnancies are the same ... maybe you won't have any symptoms until its late! Keep me posted!

Now I need a clever way to tell my hubby as he is out of town ... :)

How is everyone doing?? I'm just posting this mainly for my records so when I obsess next month I can see where I messed up! It's Aug 26 and I'm CD25, 11dpo. If AF is following the schedule from the last 3 months then is due tomorrow...but if it's following what I THOUGHT my cycle was, she could come as late as Monday. Either way, I usually have sore breasts and a little spotting starting around CD24 and so far theres nothing. I still have no symptoms of anything.

My CM has been pretty thick as well, enough that I notice it, when usually around this time it's very watery. I know this doesn't indicate anything, but I do have more hope this month because of the fertilaid working. I took a cheap internet dip hpt test 9dpo and today and got a both times. I have 1 of those and 2 FRER left, trying to hold off but all my apps say tomorrow is the best time to start testing even though it's only 12dpo.

What do you ladies think??

7 years ago

I tested on 10 DPO and got so its really up to you. And it was my evening pee and it came back pretty damn strong. Up to you! Good luck though and let us know how it goes. Also i would completely rely on your CM because that isn't always correct and every pregnancy is different.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo