Community post

Discussion

Here we go TTC #1 part 2 .. anyone else? 1 DPO

View Full Post

Ok here I am again and 1 DPO. Today I had some crazy pinchy pains in my lower abdomen and my breasts are tender. Is this 'normal' for 1 DPO??

Who else is hoping for a May 2017 baby?? Best of luck ladies!

39 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 39 Replies | Last Page

Aschente: I can't imagine being pregnant and trying to do school. Good luck with that! I'm hoping the tender boobs are a good sign. We will see.

My symptoms seem all close to my premenstrual pains but I haven't had tender brat this early. It's a different thing to me. This morning I'm gassy which again usually comes before my period except I am not sure for that until the end of the month.

Anyone heard how to deal with a yeast infection while trying to concieve? I had my check up yesterday and doctor said i had one but I hadn't had any symptoms let alone discharge. Thoughts on taking a one shot pill??

7 years ago • Post starter

BabyBump - I'm right there with you. I felt the same way when I kept seeing friends get engaged. It was like married couples were forming a "club" and I wasn't invited. Now I feel the same way about TTC/pregnancy. Everyone else is getting invited to the party except me. We're on month 8 with some male factor infertility as well. Also on FertilAid -- 2nd month too. DH also just started Clomid for his testosterone issues.

We're also hopeful for the next few months when these changes are finally able to kick in and give us some better luck.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a gender preference -- a girl -- but honestly, I just want to start a healthy family, and the gender we would get is not even up to us anyway. Healthy baby is paramount.

Have a few symptoms -- slight cramping and boob pain here and there -- otherwise nothing really.

User Image

7 years ago

Whatwillbeat33: best of luck with your TTC it can definitely be discouraging at times. I am with you on gender preference I want a girl so badly but at this point a healthy baby is all i care about.

How long of trying before you ladies took it to the man? As in to see their counts. Im 36 going on 37 this year and im not sure if its me.

4 days DPO. And here we go where you find out if you have any self control. LoL. Still only symptoms I have are sore breasts and gas. I keep telling myself not to overthink any of it and just relax. How are you all doing today??

Babybump you're apart of this club now ... the TTC club. :)

Aw thank you TLeavitt. Sorry I haven't posted since, I didn't even realize it!

I'm 3dpo today so pretty even to where the rest of you are. No symptoms here, but other months I've had every symptom known to man and still ended up with a BFN so I'm really trying to ignore any pinch or twinge and go on with my life. ask me again in a week though, I'm weak and will probably give in! haha

We are hoping for a girl (all siblings have had boys) so it would be the first granddaughter for both families. But, I had a dream the other night we had a baby boy and he was just sooo adorable, so I will take whatever I can get!

*edit*

And I just saw your question! I went to the doctor in May in she said we could do the tests on me, but the sperm analysis was cheaper and easier so we did a sperm analysis in June - so trying 7 months before going. We did find out hubs had a lower count, so while not impossible just harder. We're holding off on doctor fixes to see how fertilaid works first.

7 years ago

So I think I am about 7 or 8 DPO. I have already POAS twice, it is very pathetic haha

I had never heard about Fertilaid until reading through these forums, but it seems like a lot of women attribute their success to it. I hope it works for the ladies on here that are trying it!

Since yesterday, I haven't had any symptoms when I felt like I was the previous days (especially gas and cramping that seemed out of the norm for me). So now I am definitely feeling like I was making it up haha Since this is my first time TTC, I definitely am feeling over-optimistic and I know I will probably be let down. The only thing is that yesterday I had a large "gush" of creamy CM and I have never had that before - but I am sure there are a number of other reasons for that.

This TWW is terrible! ;)

Anyway - hoping you all are doing well today and I am glad to have the support of this group!

7 years ago

Aschente the first couple of months on here I was just hearing about preseed over and over again, so I decided to give it a try. Thats about the only thing I was seeing. After a month of using that THEN I started seeing people talk about Fertilaid all the time! And I was like "what is this stuff, why am I just now hearing about it!?" so I did some research and we took a shot at it! My hubs is very adamant about taking things ordered online and all these little fertility pills, thinks they're more like placebos, but he did some deep research on it and said it actually looks like it could work for us so that convinced him to be taking it too!

I can't say it's helped any yet since we don't have a BFP, but his "stuff" is definitely whiter, no telling if its from fertilaid or just naturally happening, but I figure theres no harm in continuing to take it since there are no side effects happening or anything. So we're just going to keep taking it each month and adding preseed occasionally. May as well cover all the bases, right?

7 years ago

Baby bump: it is absolutely worth a try! I think we will try for a while and if it doesn't happen then I will definitely try fertilaid or the preseed too. I've been trying to make my husband take a multivitamin for months now and he just says he can't remember to take it haha it is awesome that your husband is doing research and really getting involved with the process!

7 years ago

Well thats about all the research he's done! haha The first few months when I Was analyzing every little symptom he was researching and getting convinced I was pregnant every time, so he said stop telling him my symptoms unless I know for sure - thats about when I joined these boards lol!

About month/cycle 3 of trying is when hubs went on a multivitamin. It was a one a day kind, and I had my prenatals/DHA I was taking with dinner every night anyway, so we just laid out all our pill bottles on the dinner table and we had a system of making sure we each took our pills. NOW the fertilaid has 3 pills a day, so we're always checking to make sure we've taken them at the correct times. We did lunch-dinner-right before bed during the summer, but now its before work, after work, and before bed. So far at least one of us has remembered every time and we havent missed any - YET

7 years ago

How is everyone doing?? I'm at 5dpo and a little down, not "feeling" anything like I thought I would so I'm getting pretty depressed waiting out this tww. 0 symptoms, nada, zilch.

I hope the rest of you have some twinges or something! I need to read some good news!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo