Community post

Discussion

Here we go TTC #1 part 2 .. anyone else? 1 DPO

Ok here I am again and 1 DPO. Today I had some crazy pinchy pains in my lower abdomen and my breasts are tender. Is this 'normal' for 1 DPO??

Who else is hoping for a May 2017 baby?? Best of luck ladies!

39 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 39 Replies | Last Page

Hi there! I am 4 or 5 DPO. This is my first time TTC. The only symptom I have noticed is consistent cramping in my lower abdomen. It feels much different than period cramping, it seems sharper and only in one spot. Hoping that this is a good sign! I have not experienced any breast tenderness at all. Wishing you luck!

7 years ago

The sharp pains are in spot also! Fingers crossed. Your situation sounds promising. Lots of luck! Keep me posted

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi there, 1 DPO here as well. Believe I ovulated yesterday.

All I feel so far today is a couple little twinges in my lower abdomen, and a slight feeling of right pelvic pain.

Chalking that up to maybe some lingering O symptoms.

TWW begins for me.

User Image

7 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm also a newbie here. Trying for #1 for the second time since last fall (Oct 2015, ended with ectopic pregnancy around 6 weeks). I'm currently either 5 or 7 dpo (BBT and OPK conflict).

TLeavitt, I also had some strange sensations/cramping right after ovulating, though for me I am unsure of whether I O'd on 8/09 or 8/11. The sensations/cramping started on 8/10 and increased through 8/12. Since then I have been feeling pinches, pulling, burning sensations and cramping in/around my uterus, along with dizziness and chills on/off throughout each day. Today, 8/16, I am just feeling "off" with a lot of pressure and pulling sensations in the pelvic region. Currently awaiting the implantation dip so I can hopefully pinpoint my dpo with a bit more accuracy.

Good luck to all you ladies trying for May babies!

7 years ago

Hope everyone is feeling well (and pregnant) today! :) I was having a lot of low abdominal cramping and was very gassy late last night, but woke up this morning feeling pretty normal. I am 5 or 6 DPO.

The days seem to go by so slowly! Wishing you all luck.

7 years ago

Hopping onto this board. Been jumping around a few different ones the past couple of months because it seems other people are getting their BFP's and I'm getting left behind :(

I'm on cycle 10 now, and on 1dpo so no symptoms yet. Time for another tww, I try not to overanalyze my symptoms if they do pop up because they've been really tricky the last few months since starting and I've found every single thing that they say can be a pregnancy symptom is apparently an AF symptom as well so no real reason in obsessing until I'm late (which I haven't been yet).

Month 2 of fertilaid, using preseed, tracked ovulation with opks, all that fun stuff. So we'll see! Good luck ladies, we're in this together!

7 years ago

Welcome babybump! I hope that this is your month, I am sure it hasn't been an easy journey! This is only my first month TTC and I'm already impatient....

7 years ago

I remember our first month - I was SO convinced it would just happen simply because we "decided" it was time lol 10 months later I've learned I was very naive and we just happen to be those people it doesn't happen as easily for. We found out end of June that hubs has a low sperm count, so we're on fertilaid for that. They said it takes a couple of months for it to start working so this may be the first month we actually have a chance.

This may be TMI - but hub's "stuff" is a lot whiter than it's ever been. So we're HOPING that means theres more sperm being produced than before. Guess we'll find out in 2 weeks :)

Are y'all hoping for a specific gender or anything?

7 years ago

Welcome everyone! I am currently 2 DPO. My boobs are getting increasingly sore. Ugh these two weeks will be torture! Trying to enjoy the wait .

7 years ago • Post starter

Babybump: I hope he has some strong swimmers this month! :)

I don't have any gender preference. Just hoping for a healthy baby! I am in nursing school and will graduate with my RN this coming may, so I am telling myself if I don't get pregnant right away it's okay because there is always the chance I would have the baby before I graduate which is definitely doable, but not necessarily easy. It almost seems unreal that we are finally TTC.

Tleavitt: sounds promising! I don't have any breast tenderness which I keep hoping I do as it is probably a good sign haha

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo