Community post

Discussion

TWW for May 2017 baby

View Full Post

Only second cycle trying for a second! DPO 3/4 today and have had some twinges the last day... I don't get sharp side/stomach pains like that on the regular. Lets hope things are happening! So hard to wait to test.

35 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 35 of 35 Replies

I got my BFP last week. Got the blood test results back an hour ago. The dr said the levels are very low. 172 IU/L at 4 weeks 5 days. But I also have 34 day cycles so ovulate later than the 28 day cycle they base it on. This is the same thing I went through last time. I am freaking out.

7 years ago

KateJ04 - I have longer cycles too and the Drs never seemed to listen when I told them! they still based everything from a 28 day cycle!

Oldgatecreations - Goodluck!

I have no idea what my DPO is anymore. I thought I was 12, but it looks like I might only be 6. Based on my temps, it looks like maybe 6. That means the faint +'s that I've had must have all been evaps. I did take one yesterday afternoon and thought I saw a super faint 2nd line and when I tweaked it, it was definitely there. But nobody gets + at 5dpo.....

I dont' know anymore. AF is due today and so far nothing. I don't have any cramping either so I guess I'll just keep waiting. I figured I'd wait a few days before I test again.

7 years ago

I tested with a CBE digital this morning after about a 4hr hold and it said "not pregnant". Then I read that they aren't as sensitive as the regular tests. The package I bought came with a + test as well so I held for about 2 hrs and tested with the + test and got a faint positive within the 10 minutes! It's still really really faint, but I didn't have to take it out of the case to see it like I did with the cheap blue dye test yesterday.

Af is officially late today so fingers crossed I have some progression over the next little while. I'm praying for a May baby :)

7 years ago

AF showed up today so this was officially another chemical pregnancy. :( Feeling a little sad.

7 years ago

Hi all! New here :). Husband and I are TTC baby #2 - our son will be 4 next June so if it happens this month I will almost be on the same season schedule as I was 4 years ago! Haha
My cycles are super weird. One month will be 'normal' and the next will be incredibly long. It's a challenge!
This cycle I kept thinking I ovulated around CD 17, 18 based on symptoms (I don't chart yet..) anyway- i kept thinking I was past my window then on a whim on CD 37 I decided to satisfy my POAS obsession and try an ovulation test - and it was positive! (Smiley face one) That makes this cycle 51 days!
I am 10 dpo that crazy surprise ovulation and I just tried a HPT and I think it may be positive ! I am trying not to get too excited because it was super faint.
As mentioned in a previous post, doctors don't seem to understand the 'longer cycle' thing- with my first they made me come in way too early for an ultrasound because they were basing it off the 28 day cycle from my LMP. Would it be wrong to fudge my LMP date so we don't go through that again? I think they should go more by an estimate of your ovulation date (if you know it) anyway! Best of luck to everyone in the TWW! It's torture!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo