Community post

Discussion

TWW for May 2017 baby

View Full Post

Only second cycle trying for a second! DPO 3/4 today and have had some twinges the last day... I don't get sharp side/stomach pains like that on the regular. Lets hope things are happening! So hard to wait to test.

35 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

21 - 30 of 35 Replies | Last Page

Hi all! I believe I am currently in the 2ww! I had my IUD out July 21 and we immediately starting trying. I'm not sure of my exact O date but I think I'm 3 DPO. I've been POAS way too often this entire month. I'm having some cramping and bloating but don't know if that's just me being hyper sensitive.

We are trying for our second baby. DD is 2 and it took us over a year (10 cycles) to get pregnant with her. I have irregular cycles...she was a CD 30 baby and oddly enough I think I O'ed around or on CD 30 this time.

FX for all of us!

7 years ago

DPO 13 and nothing yet. Pretty sure I'm out this month. AF should be here in next 2 days or so. :(

Best of luck to everyone!!

7 years ago • Post starter

AF has arrived at 14 dpo. At least she didn't keep me waiting this month. I kinda knew a few days ago but I still shed a little tear. I need to stop getting so stressed about this.... but gotta love those friends that tell me to "chill out". Yes, those friends that got pregnant on the first month of trying and had prefect pregnancies. Rant over!

Baby dust everyone! It has to be someone's month, surely! XX

Stepmum to 5 yr old, TTC after two consecutive miscarriages, hopefully 3rd time lucky!

7 years ago

Hi ladies.
I have never written in any forums before but have been feeling particularly flat the last couple of days and need an outlet I guess. We are trying for a 2nd child. Our daughter is 15 months. It took us 18 months to concieve her, which I know is not too terrible in the scheme of things but I feel like I am the worlds most impatient person. We were lucky enough to concieve again this year when she was 8 months old after my first AF after breastfeeding. At 13 weeks along we lost that baby, and it was physically and emotionally the toughest thing I've gone through. Which makes me pretty lucky if that's the lowest it's been for me. This is currently the 2nd cycle I've had since that happened in April and I am 11dpo. I just feel pretty flat and am wondering how to face this ttc thing again. I am also sick of everyone around us asking when we are having another.

7 years ago

KateJ04 - I can only imagine how you feel. I had a chemical pregnancy in May but that is not nearly the loss that you experienced.

I never had people asking me when we'd have another (we have 3 kids and we are ttc #4) however I am prepared for the backlash of having 4 children. When I announced I was pregnant with my 2nd, my family seemed ok with it, Dh's family didn't even congratulate us. My MIL called back later and said I suppose I should say congratulations. I don't know why they weren't thrilled! We never asked for anyone to look after our oldest, we had been married for quite some time, we had good jobs... ?? With our third it was like "yeah whatever". I can't imagine what the reaction will be if we are ever blessed to announce a fourth!

AFM - This cycle has been so confusing! I had an unusually short cycle last month and thought things were on track this month. With my temp results and OPKs, it looke like I may have O'd around CD 12 or 13. I never got a +OPK, but it started to get a bit darker, then went white...so I thought that meant I may have O'd, but just didn't manage to catch it on the OPK. That would put me at about 8dpo.

However now the OPKs are getting really dark. I'd dare say maybe even +! So now I'm thinking maybe I haven't O'd yet and this is getting a bit late to be Oing in my cycle now. :/

7 years ago

Ozcanuck01 that is so sad about your DH's family. You would think they'd be just as thrilled if it was their 1st grandchild or their 10th. Every baby is good news and such joy. I feel like these days people seem to expect you'll only have 2. Why is that?. My sister had identical twins 1st time around and everyone told her how great it was she'd had an instant family and wouldn't have to do it again.

I thought that ttc for any consecutive children would be easier to cope with. I am so thrilled and feel so lucky to be a mother. But the desire to increase our family is just as great as it was the 1st time.

7 years ago

Based on my charting /temping /OPKs, I have NO CLUE when I ovulated! LOL All of this was suppose to help!

Oh well, it is what it is :)

Yesterday I started having symptons like I did when I had the chemical pregnancy and with my other 3 pregnancies. I've got cramping (which I seem to have every month regardless), some stabbing pains on the sides of my boobs (have had this in non-pregnancy months too, but not often), but the thing that has raised my eyebrow is the nausea, dizzy and flushed cheeks. Those have always been my tell-tale symptoms. Without fail, one of the first things I notice is dizzy and flushed...and my stomach doesn't feel good so despite the charting and OPKs, I'm hopeful.

I thought maybe I O'd earlier so I did take a test last night. It was a blue dye test and I've had false positives from them before. But I did see a glimps of a line when the dye finished (maybe 1 minute mark or so) but super faint. Then a few minutes later, it got quite dark, but was thin and to one side. That to me indicates evap or possibly dye run that got caught on the edge of what would be the positive strip. I took a wondfo when I got home and thought "maybe" I saw something...but I'm sure it was line eye!!!!! Now I'm thinking I O'd later ....which means it's a little too early to test. So...I'm going to say the blue dye test was not accurate at all. It'd be way too soon to show anything.

I have one FRER but I've never liked them. I took one the day before AF was due with my first and it was negative. A few days later CBE gave me a very dark BFP. From that point forward, I was never a huge fan.

Time will tell! Wait wait wait! :)

7 years ago

Arrrrgh! I hate the wait!! Does sound promising but it's such a nightmare when you can't pinpoint ovulation!! Stick with it, this could be your lucky month. I have everything crossed for you xx

Stepmum to 5 yr old, TTC after two consecutive miscarriages, hopefully 3rd time lucky!

7 years ago

Ajcormac - It's driving me nuts! My temps don't seem to have phases like they are suppose to although I did have a couple of dips in temps. One dip was on CD 18 and that seems to be consistent with EWCM at that point too. So I'm using that date. That would put me at about 7dpo right now. Since that date, my temp has been rising. After CD 18 it had a small spike, but has continued to rise. Had another spike today.

I took a wondfo last night which I know was way too soon, and I thought I saw something super super faint. Usually they are stark white...I can't say that this one was stark white......but my eyes might have been playing tricks. I took a pharmacy brand "4 days earlier" blue dye test this morning and I'm sure I see a super super faint line. It's not a dye run. Last blue dye test I took was neg, but had a 2nd blue line that was to one side and really thin. This is thick and centered. I took a picture but it's too faint to capture on the camera.

I have definite preggo symptoms so fingers crossed for a May baby! If not, it'll be a nightmare AF! HA HA!

7 years ago

I'm 9 dpo and last night got hit with nausia. Took a test with fmu and negative. This will be our rainbow baby if we get a bfp this month. With my son I got s bfp at 9 dpo, my last pregnancy that ended in Mc I got a bfp on 10/11 dpo. Fingers crossed.

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo