Community post

Discussion

TTC baby 2 advice

Hi I had LMP on 13th june and then had a positive test on 6th July (day 24 of cycle) then a week later on 13th Juky started bleeding, HCG blood test really low and I continued to bleed. So I wanted to know when I'd ovulate so I started using the clear blue ovulation kits (usually have a 28 day cycle).

We tried on days 9, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18,

The clear blue ovulation showed fertile on 25th (day 13) and the flashing smiley face on 26th (day 14) to show I would ovulate in the next 24-36 hours

It's silly but I did clear blue digital test on day 24 & day 25 (today) first morning urine and both negative. I'm worried because last month I got a positive on day 24 of cycle. Also I haave a strange feeling (sorry for the detail) in my cervix, the one you get before period starts.

So worried we won't have been successful this month despite tryimg every day of fertile period. I have a 3 year old who wasn't planned so its not like I have anything to compare against, I've never "tried" before now. So I'm worried that despite trying I won't be pregnant as already had two negatives and if by some slim chance I am pregnant I'll lose. Plus got this cervix feeling thing going on.

I think I just need some words of wisdom & support

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi,
When your testing early try get a 10mlu test strength but every pregnancy is different so try not compare. Our bodies adjust to so many things every month and if implantation happens it doesn't always occur at the same time.
Your not out until you get your period, try not to stress and best of luck Hope you get your

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo