Community post

Discussion

10dpo BFN but some symptoms

View Full Post

Here goes... My son is nearly 17 years old and I am ttc again. I cant really remember the early symptoms anymore. I am 36 and this is the first month trying. My cycle started on July 10. I usually run 28 days with the occasional 27 or 29 day cycle. I had ewcm on the 21st which I think means I probably ov'd on the 22? BD on 16th, 20th, and 23rd. The following week I had sharp stabbing pains in one breast and several days later in the other. I have had nausea a little and once the smell of popcorn was terrible and made me sick. Breasts got sore yesterday. Had one, maybe two, headaches and mild cramping off and on this whole time. This morning woke up to bit harder cramps for about 30min or so. My AF is due Friday. Last two days have been bfn on FRER with FMU. Am I crazy to still think it's just too early to test?

11 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 11 of 11 Replies

Yep I am def out. Trying one more month wish me luck. If it doesn't happen this time, I wont be able to rey again until I am nearly 40. That's not the best, but possible. I am going to be so depressed if it doesn't happen. I am remarried and my husband and I both want a baby. All of our children are almost grown. Good luck to you two ladies as well.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo