Community post

Discussion

10dpo BFN but some symptoms

Here goes... My son is nearly 17 years old and I am ttc again. I cant really remember the early symptoms anymore. I am 36 and this is the first month trying. My cycle started on July 10. I usually run 28 days with the occasional 27 or 29 day cycle. I had ewcm on the 21st which I think means I probably ov'd on the 22? BD on 16th, 20th, and 23rd. The following week I had sharp stabbing pains in one breast and several days later in the other. I have had nausea a little and once the smell of popcorn was terrible and made me sick. Breasts got sore yesterday. Had one, maybe two, headaches and mild cramping off and on this whole time. This morning woke up to bit harder cramps for about 30min or so. My AF is due Friday. Last two days have been bfn on FRER with FMU. Am I crazy to still think it's just too early to test?

11 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

I'm in the same place...symptoms that could go either way. And two BFN (8 and 10 dpo). But this will be my first, if we got it this time.

7 years ago

Another BFN 11DPO. Starting to get discouraged.

7 years ago • Post starter

I didn't test today, but I had some bright red spotting. AF isn't due for 2 days... Not sure what to think.

7 years ago

Rainer,

This is really interesting. We have almost the same schedules. I also think that my ovulation was 20 or 21 based on EWCM, but i am not sure. Our symptoms are also the same! Though the stabbing pain was only on my left breast, that happened 2 days ago just for 1 day.

Now my situation is all my symptoms are gone, except my breasts seem bigger and jogging is still not comfortable.

AF must be due in a few days for me, and i got a BFN yesterday, and i couldn't help it and i did an early test 2 days before that which of course was BFN too. I searched around and some people don't get BFPs as late as 21DPO...

Can you kindly keep us updated on what happens to you this month?? Baby dust to you!

7 years ago

I sure will keep you updated. Same for me about symptoms going away except sore boobs and still minor cramping. Cramping is the only symptom I remember from early pregnancy 17 years ago. My dumb 19 yo self didnt think I could be pregnant and I was cramping before AF, which I never do, so I remember thinking I must have cancer or something. Thats the only thing giving me hope. Good luck to you as well.

I have a question about your stabbing breast pain: was it really sharp? For me sometimes it would take my breath and I would find myself clutch my boob feeling like I needed to apply pressure to it.

Hi Rain, yes it was super sharp, and i clutched it too! haha. but it only happened 1 day, and for 3 days now i completely have no symptoms it's so weird, except last night i had a dream where i was vomiting and i woke up feeling like it, but i think it was just dream-related and not really feeling sick.

I hope we're not out! huhu :(

7 years ago

Me too. I got another BFN yesterday at 12dpo. It upset me and I am going to try to wait until after Friday when AF is due to test again. I cramped a lot yesterday and am cramping today too. I guess it may be AF but it is highly unusual for me to cramp before AF is here. Good luck to you.

I guess I am out. AF due today and still BFN. Oh well I am pretty sad, but I have one more month to try. If we don't make it this next month the timing will not work with some things that are coming up. How are you two?

So after having a very small amount of bright-red spotting on Tuesday, I had small amounts of brownish spotting on Wednesday and Thursday. AF was due Thursday (yesterday). Was really hoping it was implantation bleeding... But I'm seeing a bit heavier and redder stuff today. I know some women have implantation bleeding that is a bit heavier, so I may test again on Monday if this current situation stops fairly quickly. Otherwise, I'm out... :/

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo