Community post

Discussion

What went wrong?

Clomid, good follicle size, trigger shot, positive ovulation, implantation bleeding(?) at 11dpo, good count of hubby, but still not good enough? I got my period... (bhuhuhuhu :( ) why o why?! what could we possibly be doing wrong?

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Have you had your 7dpo blood work done..?? I found that my progesterone deficiency was the reason why I'd not been able to get a sticky BFP..

I know Clomid is supposed to induce a more intense ovulation, which in turn produces more progesterone.. But I've seen women take the Clomid and still need a progesterone supplement..

I just wanted to throw out a suggestion.. I've found that me evaluating each of my cycles, and adding something each time keeps me feeling proactive.. I also now feel like a science experiment, but so worth it to me to see those two beautiful lines..

Good luck to you..

12 years ago

Hi, thanks for that. I do have progesterone supplements starting cd14-25 i think, and even before we started clomid i already started the progesterone supplements after my hsg, so i really dunno what the heck is wrong everything seem perfectly working but still...... i'm sad.... now its the first month without meds i have o symptoms but then still not sure if i will...

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi, thanks for that. I do have progesterone supplements starting cd14-25 i think, and even before we started clomid i already started the progesterone supplements after my hsg, so i really dunno what the heck is wrong everything seem perfectly working but still...... i'm sad.... now its the first month without meds i have o symptoms but then still not sure if i will...

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo