Community post

Discussion

Due in April 2017

View Full Post

Are there any groups I can join rather than a forum?

16 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 16 of 16 Replies

Hi girls! I'm about 6 weeks preggers right now and awaiting my first ultrasound on Monday. If all goes well, my due date will be around the second week of April.

Pinching feelings? Maybe it's implantation? I definitely had sharp pains all afternoon two days after my IVF transfer. I'm certain that's what is was. How is everyone else feeling?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1469422800z1z1470286800z1.png

IAmPregnant Ticker

7 years ago

Hi everyone, congratulations to everyone with a BFP. I recently got my BFP after mc in May. I'm roughly 5weeks. Have doctors appointment this afternoon, mixed emotions. Me and oh decided to keep this our little secret until we get that all important all clear at scan

7 years ago

Hey ladies! April 2017 baby mama here! Congrats to all.

Had blood test to confirm and HCG was at 4,500 and progesterone was 11.5. How do these numbers sound? A bit nervous about progesterone or am I just overreacting?

Let me know. CONGRATS AGAIN!!!! On this journey together...

7 years ago

Congrats on all the bfp. I got mine a few weeks ago at 9dpo. i'm 8wk2d today. morning sickness has kicked in a couple weeks ago and ive lost some weight as well. i just really have no appetite and when i do feel like eating i can only manage a little bit before i feel sick. no vomiting yet.
i have a question about feeling the uterus early on. i can already feel mine about 2-3 finger widths above my pubic bone so not sure if my uterus is just higher than normal or my pubic bone is lower than normal. i have my first midwife appt on tuesday so i'll ask then as well.
hope everyone is feeling great.

7 years ago

Congrats to all the bfp for April babies!

I am currently 7w 2d and have my first app that this Friday. Due April 29th.
Hope everything goes well and we can hear the heartbeat.
I think that will take some of my worries away.
Fruit-loops86 I am very interested in a mid wife and a all natural birth. Let me know how your 1st appt goes.
Going to see the obgyn 1st to confirm if it's 1 or 2 in there 1st before off to meet
With a midwife. Twins run in the family so these last few weeks have been a lil stressful not knowing.

No morning sickness guess I'm a lucky girl.

7 years ago

My appt went well. I love her. She is so bubbly and made sure I knew that this is my pregnancy and aside from the few blood tests they have to do, I have complete say in any tests they offer.
I am getting the early ultrasound in just over a week to make sure it's viable and there is only one but so far I am so happy I am going with midwife.
She tried to get the heartbeat on Doppler but said it's really too early to be able to find it on anything but ultrasound. I'm glad she tried though.
Morning sickness is easing a bit and I have had a couple days this week where i felt pretty good. 9wks today and belly is starting to pop out just a bit so feeling good.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo