Community post

Discussion

FR showed negative and then positive after 10 hrs. Red line

Hi.

I have very irregular and heavy periods needing super absorbency tampons changed multiple times a day. Anywhere between 29 and 49 days. My last normal period was on june 18th. I tracked my ovulation using CLEAR BLUE FERTILITY MONITOR and it showed peak on 4th of july weekend. We had sex on those days and before Nd after that. 10-12 days it showed peak i started spotting. Pinkish to dark brown melted chocolate looking only when i wiped. 3 days later i had 1 full day of bleeding and used regular tampon. It soaked it fully only twice. Rest of the times, it barealy even coated it. This light period is very unusual for me as i get clotty heavy periods usually. After that one day of periods, it has just been spotting now mainly when i wipe. Tested with firat response. It showed negative at first. 10 hours later it showed strong positive.

Has it happened to any of you before?

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I have had experience with Evaps,
But, I know other people that only found out they were pregnant by looking at the test the next day, or hours later.
I would suggest taking another test soon.

7 years ago

Retested and got negative. Plus no nausea or tender boobies. So i guess it is BFN then. Thanks for your input though

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo