Community post

Discussion

Nine DPO....compare symptoms?

View Full Post

Just want to compare pregnancy symptoms with other ladies who are nine dpo right now. :)

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

21 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 21 Replies | Last Page

Starting last night I had some very minute pink spotting, that turned brown today. Seems to early for AF since she is not due until Sunday. But took a test today and it was BFN....

Stressing that this was not my cycle :( :(

12 years ago • Post starter

don't count yourself out yet. if it was implantation bleeding you might want to wait a couple days before testing. i would.

User Image

12 years ago

Thanks :) I have read some stuff on the web and feeling better...

I have not had any color for four hours now. Going to not get depressed until flow shows!!

Hopefully she doesn't and I can count this is IB!!

hows everyone feeling now? I'm still getting bfn but I think I had implantation bleeding on the 20th so would it still be too early to test? I'm trying to take comfort in the fact that we all should know by New year one way or the other

and and to all xxx

12 years ago

Burpy last night, sharp twinges last night and today.

Last night had a string of sticky yellow CM with specks of pink in it. Today I have two darker pink spots on liner. Wish I knew if it was the witch or IB.... have to go pick up tests today.

Good luck everyone! This waiting game sucks huh?

I'm so tempted to test early and ruin the surprise for mom by getting her to buy me a test. I should just wait though huh? Driving me crazy.

User Image

12 years ago

The coolest thing happened today. I could feel pulling and pinching in my uterus. It was amazing. I'm near positive ill get my BFP this week.

User Image

12 years ago

that happened to me today too. it was pretty astounding. theres no doubt in my mind that im pregnant

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

So did you two ladies with the pulling get your BFP?!

yes, I want to know too if you ladies that felt all that pulling sensation got a positive? I feel like I felt it too at 7dpo.

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo