Community post

Discussion

TTC #2 8DPO w/ Clomid

TTC for almost 2 years, MC in July on first round on clomid. This may be our last TTC month (wearing on marriage) I am on 8dpo and the TTW is killing me. Anyone with me?

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi Ssever! I know how you feel!! This TWW is so painfully long. I'm 30 yo and my husband and I have been ttc actively now for over 2 years (married and no contraceptives for almost 5). In the last 4 years, I've had 2 surgeries for endo, and our first pregnancy ended in miscarriage back in February when I was about 6 1/2 weeks along. We are on our 2nd round of clomid. 1st round was on 50mg, without success. This 2nd round was on 100mg and we finally met with a RE and they did IUI. I'm 11 dpo and go back to doctor for my pregnancy blood test on 14 dpo. Of course I am over analyzing every single twinge, cramp, etc and just hoping that this will be our month!! We had 3 mature follicles the day before IUI so fingers crossed. I will be thinking happy baby thoughts for you and your husband as well. I know how tough ttc can be on a marriage. Good luck!!

9 years ago

I so right there with you! 10dpo and all BFN's. For me it is so hard to not pos even though I know the outcome - my first pregnancy i did not get a + till 14dpo and 2nd pregnancy I was 13dpo. I am trying to hold out till Wednesday, but every morning is a new battle.

We have decided not to do IUI. Since we were able to get pregnant on the first round on clomid (6wk MC) my OB does not think IUI would increase my chances. She gave it as an option only to take pressure off the marriage, but w/ the coast we have forgoed that as an option.

We spent several days in the hospital when I had my MS and then I had my 2nd Lapo to remove endo and endo-cycts 6wks after that I really took a toll on my DH. He told me that at that point he was done with TTC. I think seeing me in so much pain that was the end for him.

I have been an emotional nut-ball the last two weeks and I am trying really hard to get to were he is but just can't seem to. After talking over waffles this morning, we are going to try one more time, but then I think we are done. I am hoping i get a BFP this round, but I have no hope.

How are you hanging in?

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo