Community post

Discussion

8 DPO Flushed, Insomnia, Crazy Dreams

Hi everyone,

I am TTC Baby #2 and I have PCOS. I have been taking Ovasitol (last PG was Metformin) to help correct my PCOS. I think it is working and that my progesterone is a lot higher than it used to be at the times when it's supposed to be. But I am in the TWW and dealing with some really severe hot flashes. I feel feverish all day and night long (but I'm not sick). And last night I had the worst insomnia, partly due to the hot flashes. I only got 3 hours of sleep last night. And I had crazy dreams, but that's not THAT new for me. It happens every once in a while even when not TTC. But holy cow it is hard to deal with the hot flashes personally. I am normally a pretty cool person. My temps are always low, but when it gets like this I feel like I'm burning alive and like my skin hurts and it is hard to concentrate at work.

Does anyone else get this? Maybe it's a PCOS thing, like having normal hormones for once and not being used to it. I dunno.

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo