Community post

Discussion

16 dpo (2 days late), elevated BBT, BFN, letrozole

I am currently 16 dpo and no signs of AF. I took letrozole this cycle and I know I ovulated on CD14. We DTD every other day starting CD11. We used Preseed and I was taking Ovasitol and Metformin to help with my PCOS.

Anyway I have been having sore nipples since around 4-5 dpo and I still have that symptom. I've not had really any other symptoms, except just since yesterday occasional mild cramps. Normally before AF I get a temperature drop the day before (14 dpo) and I start spotting. I haven't experienced that. Should I be concerned of an ectopic pregnancy or a chemical pregnancy? My gynecologist did mention that since I have PCOS and polycystic kidney disease that I might be one of those people that don't test positive on hpts. However, I've already had one child and when I was pregnant that time I got a faint positive on 11dpo. And I took femara/metformin that time too (about 3.5 years ago).

I tried to contact my doctor's office to request a referral for blood tests and I keep testing at home, even wasted 2 FRERs. I really want to be pregnant and I keep feeling hopeful, but this is messing with my emotions. I'm never late for a period on Femara in the past. I'm going to try to attach my FF chart, but I've never done it before. Also, I was very good with my charting and woke up at 6:30 or 6:40 every day, even on weekends. User Image

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo