Community post

Discussion

How far along?

So this is my second pregnancy... My son is 6 months old and with him I was on Chaste Berry to regulate my cycles and was on a 30 day cycle. My water broke the night of his due date and he was born 6 hours later (breech vaginally!)

I struggled with breastfeeding him (Praying it goes better with this one!) and got my period a week after I quit at the 5 week mark. And I haven't been regular since I started.

SOOOOO. I have no clue when I ovulated or when implantation occurred or..... I guess in short. I don't know how far along I am!

My last period was May 16... Last cycle I went 42 days... And that's the longest I had ever gone. I think the next longest was 25 days.

I had a day of cramping June 16... I'm wondering if that was ovulation? or implantation cramping?

What do you think?

User Image

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

It's really hard to tell. When did you get your bfp? And how strong was the positive? After my third, my cycles were very irregular, ranging from 30-45 days. When I got pregnant with my fourth it was a 45 day cycle and ovulated on cd30.

7 years ago

My bfp was on day 45... After a day with a bit of nausea... I knew at 4 weeks with my first (3 days before Aunt Flow!). And didn't have morning sickness until 6 weeks with him.

And here is the test 2-3 min after taking it.
User Image

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo