Community post

Discussion

6DPO and looking for a cycle buddy!

View Full Post

New here and finally ovulated this cycle after 2nd round of femara.
Would love some cycle buddies to chat about symptoms and all that fun stuff!

18 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

11 - 18 of 18 Replies

Ok, good to know that the lack of symptoms could potentially be a good thing :) I'll be honest...I broke out a Wondfo today and it was negative (duh)...I'm a POAS addict! I'm pretty sure the FRERs are more sensitive anyway, so I'll hold out until tomorrow or the next day.

My LP is 10-12 days...last cycle, my BBT took a dive 10 DPO and then AF started the next day. I'll be interested to see what my temp does tomorrow.

7 years ago

How are you doing today, chall?

10 DPO today...temp dropped .2 degrees today, but still above my post-O baseline. Think I'm going to wait and see what tomorrow brings.

I started feeling a little queasy last night and woke up with it, too. Sorry if this is TMI but I also had a little diarrhea/loose stools last night and this morning. Don't know what's causing that!

7 years ago

I had a cold sore appear on my lip this morning.. it's possible thats a sign. I believe early pregnancy does lower your immune system, and a lowered immune system can trigger cold sores. But it could just be unrelated. We'll see. I try not to get too hopeful, it's harder then when AF arrives. I plan to test in the morning, I'll be 10DPO then.

7 years ago

Well, BFN this morning. Nothing to even squint at. Bummed :(

Has anyone else started testing?

7 years ago

Sorry to hear that...hang in there! Do you temp?

My BBT took a huge .5 dive today, so I don't think I'll even bother testing :( I'm guessing I'll start tomorrow based on my chart. Bummed...my poor hubby has been asking me all week too about my chart/when I was going to test. Breaks my heart.

7 years ago

I really thought this cycle was gonna be it but unfortunately I got my period yesterday. Feeling pretty down the last couple of days.

7 years ago • Post starter

Sorry to hear that, candypuddles...another chance to try!

chall, any updates?

My temp held at 97.3 at today...I was thinking AF might start this morning, since my temp took such a dive yesterday, but doesn't look like it! It would be great if Fertility Blend is lengthening my LP. Any chance you think I could still be in this month?

I know they say you're not out until AF shows, but it seems unlikely to me, since my temps are so low right now.

7 years ago

Welp, AF just showed up...I actually feel okay. Excited for another chance to try :)

Good luck to the rest of you ladies!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo