Community post

Discussion

TTC after nexplanon

I just wanted to let ladies know it only took me 3 months to get a bfp! After I got off the nex. I still had those pregnancy symptoms some gals get with the bc. I had withdraw(I believe they call it) the next day after having it removed and my periods before bc were every 28 days but after changed to 30. I didn't find much on ttc after nexplanon so I guess I'm starting this forum for anyone whose had it to give advice and ask questions.

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I got mine out August 28th this is month 2 of ttc I never bled up till the last 2 months I had it and I still had 13 months before it expired but I have the iud for 3 years befor the nex the only thing I noticed when it was removed well a few weeks after was a big loss of appetite I was always hungry befor and now im not do you think it will take me longer because of the iud?????

9 years ago

I never had the iud:(. But I never ever bled with nex.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo