Community post

Discussion

9 mo TTC after IUD Short luteal phase

am nearing the end of my 9th month of TTC. When I first got my Mirena IUD out, had 13-14 day luteal phase for 3 cycles. Then I got a fever a couple days post ovulation and had AF on 5 DPO. Ever since I've had 8-11 day luteal phase. Have tried Vitex, B6, and now progesterone cream to try to lengthen phase. We have also been using FertileCM, PreeSeed, and Conceive+ because I have little to no EWCM naturally.

Seems bizzare to loose days in luteal phase. We're starting a workup to rule out early ovarian failure (came back fine) and tomorrow we are having a semen analysis done. We're both young (27 and 30) and in relatively good health (although I do have autoimmune arthritis). Next cycle we plan on using Clomid (assuming semen analysis comes back okay).

Anyone else have similar experience? I keep hoping AF doesn't show this month, but it's hard to expect anything else at this point...

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

What dose b6 did you take? Did you take it with a mega multi b vitamin as well?

9 years ago

100 mg B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 1x/day. I take a B12 as well (I'm vegetarian). I used to take a B complex, but that was a few years ago before TTC.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo