Community post

Discussion

Have I O'ed yet

Would it be safe to say I haven't O'ed yet? I am new to charting and my temps seem to be just up and down. I take my temp at the same time every morning. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

6 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

It does look like you are still waiting to O. Are you taking the temp as soon as you wake up every day (before getting out of bed or going to the toilet)?

Keep up the BDing and good luck!

9 years ago

I am. I have my alarm set for the same time every morning. I get at least 6 hours solid sleep.

9 years ago • Post starter

I would agree that you don't seem to have O'd yet then.
Still time to jump the DH

9 years ago

Thank you. I was hoping for at least a normal cycle this month but I think it might just be my normal surprise cycle. Lol

Give it a cpl more days, that could be a fallback rise. Its unlikely that it fell back that far, but not impossible. That uber high temp looks like a fluke, tbh. It took a really big jump for not being ovulation...I'd wait n see whats gonna happen in the coming days. Keep bd'ing!!

9 years ago

Thank you Dakotagirl. I thought it was a fluke as well. My thermometer keeps the last temp taken so I checked it a few typtimes just to be sure.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo