Community post

Discussion

Need BBT stalkers help.

Hi everyone.
I am TTC #2 after an ectopic in January. This is my first time charting and also first month using Vitex since my cycles are sorta irregular. Fertility Friend has me ovulating on CD 10. They took the cross hairs away a few days ago but this morning when I entered my temp of 98.6 they gave it back at CD 10. Does that look right? And why such a big increase today? I take it at the same time every morning after 6 hour straight sleep. Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I rarely disagree with FF, but I do this time. I dont see how it came up with cd10 other than following fluids and cervix, ur temps certainly dont support it, at least not in my opinion. Keep bd'ing and temping on time, give it another 2-3 days to see where they go, but imo, its looking like cd19 couldve been the day. Are u using opk's at all? If not, I def recommend them.

9 years ago

Not this cycle. I used them the last couple cycles so I thought I take a break from them this cycle now really wish I hadn't. Just a little bit ago I had a sharp pinch/pain in my lower abdomen to wear I had to stop what I was doing. Now just went to the bathroom and (TMI) wiped and there were a few specks of blood with a faint streak. I am so confused.

9 years ago • Post starter

User Image

The above link is a my FF chart if this helps any!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo