Community post

Discussion

Cycle day 16, looking for a cylcle buddy

View Full Post

I'm on my 4th month TTC after my miscarriage.
Looking for a cycle buddy.

47 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 47 Replies | Last Page

Xcautious- thanks, yeah I did feel alot Better after leaving.
AF is due Friday for me! I'm pretty sure I'm out this month.
So on to the next month.

I'm glad you finally ovulated!!
I know how stressful it is after a miscarriage.
I honestly didn't think it would take me this long to conceive again. But fingers crossed that this is your month!

9 years ago • Post starter

okay ladies, i tested again at lunch and this evening and got what i think is VERY FAINT POSITIVE. I uploaded the image, so tell me what yall think.
i am freaking out and so scared to get excited!
but i having got the results from my doctor, so i'm hoping to get them in an am and hopefully when they did blood they tested for pregnancy and it showed up even though it was only 10dpo.
im going to test again with first morning urine on a CB + or - and see if it shows any darker.

Fingers crossed for me and say a prayer!

Baby dust to everyone!

OMG Ladyycamper that looks like a BFP to me!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

<a href=

9 years ago

13DPO today, another BFN yesterday. So just waiting for AF to arrive tomorrow.

<a href=

9 years ago

Mistique- Thank you, I'm not sure how to feel, i wanna go back to the doctor and have her check everything and make sure my levels and all that are where there suppose to be, bc i am soo scared of miscarrying again.

Aww i hate that, maybe theres still hope for you!
Are you test with FMU?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! That's definitely a positive!!!! Yay!!! I'm so happy for you!! I bet you can't wait for morning to come!

Of course you're going to be worried about another miscarriage, but there's nothing you can do in regards to it. If anything, ask your doctor to test your progesterone or give you a supplement for progesterone if she said that had the potential to be the reason the first time around.

But for now, just enjoy it! Statistically, your likely to have a normal pregnancy without complications so keep that in mind.

Woohoo! You're pregnant!!

9 years ago

Thank you ladies!

But im freaking out a little bc i took two test yesterday, one at lunch and one last night both cheap ones, but both have faint postives.

Well this morning when i took the CB + or - it was still really really faint.
Is that normal for 13dpo because last time i was pregnant i didnt test until i was two days late and thats when i got my faint positive.

Maybe its nothing, its just got me a little scared.

Will yall take a look at it and see?

Ladyycamper - they say that HCG doubles every 2-3 days, so dont stress too much yet. Give it a few more days to build up and then test again and it should be darker!!

xCautiousOptimistx - How are you traveling with the 2WW?

AFM - 14dpo and AF is due today.

<a href=

9 years ago

Ladycamper - I agree with Mistique. It's still super early. If your test looked like that at 5 weeks that would be a bad sign. But right now I think it's totally normal. Yay! How is your DH reacting to the news?

Mistique - did AF come today? If not, are you going to test tomorrow morning? FX for you!

AFM, I guess I'm 4 dpo based on my temps. Today I started feeling like I could be preggo even though I don't have any signs (which I shouldn't because it's so early). Who knows. I've been super busy at work so time is going fairly quickly which is good!

9 years ago

Thanks ladies, i guess i freak myself out sometimes.
But i did call the doctor, my blood work back normal and when i told them about the test they let me come back and have blood work done to check my HCG levels, so ill have the results today!
I prob wouldn't have freaked if i would have just accepted the first BFP instead of keeping on testing. Ive just decided to accept that i am pregnant and while im not getting my hopes up just yet, i am going to think positive about it and try not to worry unless something serious happens or i get bad results from the blood work, Because God blessed me with me pregnant, now i just have to pray that baby sticks!

Mistique- So i am curious did AF come?? i really hope if your month too.
When are you testing again?
Fingers are crossed tight for you!

Xcatious- 4DPO thats great! Im glad you think you are, maybe it will turn out we all end up pregnant! Finger crossed and baby dust to us all!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo