Community post

Discussion

TWW for March 2017 Baby

View Full Post

Hey all. Back at it again. 1 dpo today, so I thought I would start a group. Thank goodmess the weather has broken finally. Being outside makes the wait so much easier. I actually do not want it to pass as quickly! I live for summertime! Baby dust to all! Happy dancing!

209 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

151 - 160 of 209 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies, currently 9dpo bfn this morning.
Feel like AF is on her way very crampy, bad lower back ache, gassy, irritable and tired. I had a very vivid dream last night about getting a bfp.
"A dream is a wish your heart makes" ay? Good luck ladies
Xxx

7 years ago

21 dpo, still no af, on frer today. I've been tracking my cycle lengths for 7 cycles, the shortest I had was 36 days the longest was 39. Today is CD 40.

Still mildly queasy, cramps off and on but way lighter than af and they are more a sore pulling sensation. Not sure at what point I should ask for a blood hcg or if I should. I just want to know at this point, honestly I'd rather get af than be in limbo.

Mama: welcome and good luck. I had a dream about a bfp last night too, strange coincidence!

7 years ago

So I still haven't an actual period. Just the spotting. Thinking of doing another test soon :). Dr said to test again, and if negative, see if ad comes in the next two weeks, if not I'll have my blood drawn to see why I just spotted

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

7 years ago

Tia: fx crossed you get your bfp!

So I'm on CD 42, bfn again. Wasn't able to hold it all night, so only held it for like 4 hours. Still on and off queasy, boobs definitely sore and look kinda purple, not very many cramps but when I have them they are super mild. No spotting whatsoever. The longest cycle I had in 7 months was 39 days. Maybe I'm out this month? Or should I get a blood test in case I implanted late?

7 years ago

My TWW is just about to start while most of you guys seem to be at the end of your tww.

Im happy to see some BFP´s out there. it gives me hope. We´ve been ttc for 6 months now but if I count in cycles Ive only got 4 chances and during that time one CP in april.

After starting to take Maca and wildjam rot it seems that my hormones are finally settling down after the CP. I thank the roots. So

I think I just passed ovulation 3-4 days ago and since my DS is away from home on a little summer vacation we managed a lot of dtd ;) so now I hope and hope and hope that this is my cycle. just 10 more days and well see :)

Hope to see some more BFP on that thread in the meantime.

Good luck to all !!

7 years ago

Baby dust to you kungfu panda!!

I'm going to count my days of spotting as a light period since rest are still negative :/. Which means I'm in my fertile week and my due date would be end of March or April 1st.

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

7 years ago

Hello all I am new to this thread. My husband and I got married June 24 and we are TTC now as he is 40 and I am 34, which isn't old but we are ready. I have 3 children from a previous marriage and he has none. My youngest is almost 5 and I used this site when I was in my TWW with her. I am currently 4DPO and this cycle has been strange for me. This cycle came a week late and then early ovulation according to my cervix and CM. I dont temp or do OPK tests. We dont have a lot of time to DTD because of our different schedules but we did the night I was having EWCM because I insisted. LOL. So far I have been having today some throbbing light pains in the left lower abdomen below my pubic bone. Several times when I have stood up quickly I have gotten dizzy which is not that common for me. With my daughter I had a strong BFP at 10DPO at night but I was having shooting pains in my boobs at 5-6 DPO which I had never experienced before. I am just wondering if the pain I was having today may be early implantation? Thanks for your input and good luck on the TWW!!

7 years ago

Hi ladies!
I'm about 7-8 dpo today.. Had massive symptoms in the last few days- sore boobs, cramping, backache, fatigue... Today's hpt was a bfn but I guess it's way too early.. It's our second month ttc but for some reason this tww feels like torture!!! My DS is almost two now and I don't remember being so anxious last time ... I just wish the wait would be over!!
Sending loads of baby dust your way and hoping we'll start to see more bfp's here soon!

7 years ago

Afternoon ladies (or morning or evening depending on where you are). I'm currently 5dpo and with no symptoms apart from some slight stroppy-ness which is probably not hormonal/baby related and simply due to my being impatient :-) This is my first cycle after coming off the pill so not really sure what to expect.

7 years ago

Hej hugs... It really depends :) Some women get their hormones back on track quite fast. I stopped my pill in january/february and my hormones have been all over the place... and i was in a quite a stressful job at the time so it wasnt working for me. still trying...

I did have irregular long cycles to start with. then I had a CP in april and my af didnt return till june! so now its my first month after my CP activerly trying. at the moment I am 4 dpo (I think) And really have my hopes up since we managed a lot of baby dancing around the time of ovulation this time :) DS is away at the moment giving us plenty of time for our self...

I hope for you that you are one of the lucky ones where the hormones balance fast after the pill.

FX..

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo