Community post

Discussion

Countdown and Fertility Friend don't agree with eachother...

View Full Post

Fertility Friend has me ovulating on CD 15, less than 12 hours from the time of my trigger shot. Yes, I had a tiny bump in temperature, but it plateaued and then dipped again. Countdown has me ovulating on CD 19... After that, I had a much bigger jump and it stayed high until CD 26, and it has gradually started climbing again. I've been using FRER tests... and yes, you can see a tiny line, but after reading all of these FRER are EVIL LIARS threads online, I think the tests are wrong. :( If FF is correct, I'm like 15 DPO, and my lines are still faint. If Countdown is correct, I'm like 11 DPO, and the lines make a little more sense, maybe.

I don't know what to think. Someone want to look at my HPT images, and my chart, and tell me what you think? I just don't want to waste my time getting my hopes up. It's been 1.5 years since we lost our baby (#1 after 8 years of trying), and I'm just really reluctant to hope anymore.

11 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 11 of 11 Replies

Oh sweetie I am so sorry for your loss You have lost a life and deserve to grieve, be kind to yourself. You have my deepest sympathy

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo