Community post

Discussion

8DPO

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am looking for some buddy's that are TTC for we can go though the wait together ;) add me or message
Throwing baby dust to everyone;)

95 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

81 - 90 of 95 Replies | Last Page

I've been spotting on and off for four or five days, now. Just trying to patiently await AF's arrival, but it's starting to really bug me. We've got all these things we want to try. It's just a matter of waiting for my new cycle. I'm trying to stay positive, and believe that my next cycle may be the one. Can't test my theory though if my new cycle never comes. I already know I'm out this cycle. I wish there was a restart button I could push.
Why does TTC have to be so difficult? D:

I hope it's just too early for the hpt to tell. It would be wonderful if one of us had some good news this cycle. I'm praying for you, Zoe! Baby dust and sticky vibes are being sent your way! xx

9 years ago

So, I didn't spot at all today. However, I went to the bathroom a couple hours ago, once again... A toooon of ewcm. This is the most ewcm I've ever seen in a... "cycle"... throughout our entire three years of trying. Needless to say, just in case, my partner and I bd'd before he headed off to work- ten minutes after noticing the ewcm.

Could this be a result of the EPO I'm taking? I thought AF was here when I started spotting, so I began taking them. I didn't take them today though when I noticed no spotting. These past few days certainly couldn't have been AF. I only took them for three days, though. Also, my first patch of a ton of ewcm happened just before I took EPO. This cycle is so messed up, and I'm kind of sad my body hasn't hit the restart button yet. I have a feeling I'm going to be waiting until my doctors appointment to really start trying, again. I've been so anxious to try my Soy Iso's and EPO. I guess I'll have to wait even longer.

Just like you've all said to me, Zoe, you aren't out until AF arrives! xx

9 years ago

I think our cycles just want to mess up this month. Still no af for me. I did test last night which once again is a BFN. I just want af to hurry up now so I can atleast get back to normal and no where I'm up to xxx

9 years ago

I know. It's quite a shame. I'm going to be taking a test in the morning, however I know what to expect. I haven't taken one in a week, and AF never showed- only spotting after BD. So, it's better to be safe then sorry. I'm really regretting that I didn't chart my bbt this entire cycle, now.

I want at least one full cycle before Christmas. If that doesn't happen, then I know something is wrong with me. Hopefully we get it all worked out. Doctor called today, though, and said I had to reschedule my appointment for later in the month. Of course, my partner and I were pretty irritated and annoyed. Doesn't seem like anything has been working out in my favor, lately. Pretty bummed today, actually. ): xx

9 years ago

I'm out af showed up in all her glory today. Atleast I no my cycles will be going back to normal now xxx

9 years ago

Still no AF here, and wasn't able to take a test this morning. Basically had to get up this morning, and go. I went out and got a bunch of baby stuff for my sister, since she's being induced in two weeks. It makes me sad. My sister is on her second, and my brother's wife just had his second baby three weeks ago. And here I am, still TTC for my first.

I don't even know whether or not I want to take a test. BFN's are a lot harder than AF, for me. I just wish she'd show her ugly face already.

At least your cycles will be normal now, Zoe. It would make TTC much easier if mine weren't fighting me, all the time. Anything you're going to try differently this cycle? xx

9 years ago

I no what you mean. Both my sisters got pregnant just after my miscarriage's it is so hard trying to be happy for them when they was getting what you desperately want.
I am happy that I will actually no where my own body is up to. I'm going to stick to the opks for this regular cycle and if that fails I will try other things on my next cycle.
Oh I hope you get that elusive bfp I hope it atleast happens to one of us lot this cycle xxx

9 years ago

I finally cracked and took a test. As predicted, BFN. Not even a shadow of a line. I'm beginning to think it may just not happen for me.

Fighting doctors, my fertility, and my crazy hormones... I just don't see how it could. I may have to take another break from all of this. At least, until I can get to the doctors and figure out whats wrong with me. I'm super down today. I think I'm just going to have to live vicariously through my sister, and go spend some time with my niece. xx

9 years ago

Sorry to hear that Sahara. I'm out too this month. I ovulated 2 days early and hubby wasn't home :0(

Did anybody try ferliaid or cosiveeasy piss?

9 years ago

I feel you loveme21 my sister in law just got pregnant soon as she found out that we are trying and after a month there she is pregnant of 5 weeks. I just can't be happy for her. I'm trying for 4 months now.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo