Community post

Discussion

8DPO

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am looking for some buddy's that are TTC for we can go though the wait together ;) add me or message
Throwing baby dust to everyone;)

95 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

71 - 80 of 95 Replies | Last Page

Saharadawn hopefully it could be implantation bleeding for you. To be honest I've never tried anything apart from pregnacare. I'm in the UK and doctors won't do tests until you have miscarried 3 or more times and I only did it twice.
Well my pains have eased but I now have a full feeling in my stomach. It's either my body gearing up for af or I'm hoping I have got caught thus month. I will test again in a few days if I can hold out that long xxx

9 years ago

Hello ladies sorry I been Mia.....I will be trying another cycle with y'all because I had a miscarriage sat so baby dust everyone wayð???ð???ð???

9 years ago • Post starter

Aww I'm soo sorry to hear that Loveme I hope you get a sticky bean real soon xxx

9 years ago

Thx girly I alreayd have three kids and this was my first so I was OK ...the Dr said to Starr trying right away and that women are very fertile after miscarriages

That is very true. I was pregnant within 3 months of losing my first baby and as long as you feel ready then go for it :) xxx

9 years ago

LoveMe, I am so sorry to hear that. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. We're here for you, girl! xx

Zoe, I don't really know what they have to offer in the UK, as I'm in the U.S. Hopefully this is your cycle, though, and you won't have to worry about it. Definitely sending baby dust and sticky vibes your way! xx

I did end up going to the store and getting my Soy Iso's. Now, I'm just waiting for AF to come in with the rest of her full force. I'm anxious to start this new cycle. Even if I don't end up with a bfp, but I end up with a regular cycle, I'll feel like my efforts were well worth it.

9 years ago

Thx girly but I am fine just gonna try again

Zoe, are you still doing okay? How's the tww coming along?

9 years ago

Hi I'm good still waiting for af to show. Not really got any symptoms so I think it is just a case of waiting for the witch to show now xxx

9 years ago

How are you doing Saharadawn you got any symptoms yet. I tested today and of course it was BFN I'm 10dpo today so I'm hoping it's just still to early but I'm having no pregnancy symptoms so I think I'm out this month. There is always next month though xxx

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo