Community post

Discussion

Late period only lasted one day could I be pregnant?

My lmp was April 11th and it lasted four days as usual. I've been sexually active after that and waited until May 12 to take a preg test and got negitive then took one every day after that and got all negitives. Then I noticed what seemed to be my period came yesturday may 14 but it only lasted one day and now today there's no blood. I am wondering if it could of been implantation bleeding although(sorry maybe TMI) it was enough blood to have to change my tampon twice and I took another test with FMU and it was negitive so if anyone has feedback please give your advice!!

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi! I don't know... however they say implantational bleeding is usually much lighter than a period. But we are all different, so I believe there is no one rule for everyone. I guess you should just test again in 2-3 days or see the doctor for a blood test (it will give you exact number of your HCG). Good luck!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo