Community post

Discussion

Ovulated twice on 18dpo, need help :(

Hi there girls. Im really confused right now cos I ovulated twice. first was April 27 and now its May 15 I ovulated again while waiting for my period. Ive decided to test cos I have cramping like AF for 3 days now and sometimes my boobs hurts but all my preg tests are bfn so Im now 18dpo with another smiley face. Im confused whats really this all about cos i heard it also picked up early pregnancy? any idea? thank you

7 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Its possible to get + opk's but not actually release an egg.. so maybe the 1st one didn't release and your body is trying to ovulate again?

7 years ago

I always get a positive OPK right before my period... you could just be having an estrogen surge before AF. Or perhaps you didn't actually ovulate the first positive OPK. Do you temp or anything to confirm O happened the first time?

7 years ago

thank you for your replies girls Msford and skbrady78!!! <3 no I didnt chart my bbt. The first 3 sticks using digital ovulation stick (not the flashy one) I did not get any smile just empty circle but on the 27th 3 days after my period at night I tested again cos I feel sick and hot at 10 pm and got a smiley so we bd thats why after days I started hpt but all bfn then was about to give up and im out of hpt sticks I tried clear blue ovulation stick again on the May 15 cos I feel so sick again and feels hot at 4pm and I was shocked cos i got a smiley for the second time in one cycle and we just in the morning thats why we didnt brb that night cos I already have intense cramps but in the morning we bd, feeling lazy and feeling sick so after I tested using clear blue I checked the lines. it still have 2 strong lines though its not really fat but its super dark line. Im scared to test hpt again but I feel so bloated... you think I'll just wait till my missed period? Im already confused in this cycle or I'll wait till 21 dpo? what to follow? my first ovulation or this last ovulation lol. AF not showing. Had a weird dream last night that my AF showed when I woke up I thought its real. hahaha Im still watery today and its egg white sorry, gassy, cramping left side, boobs now slighltly hurting but not sure if ever scared of fraternal twins~

7 years ago • Post starter

hi everyone Im now 20dpo for my April 27 ovulation but still bfn yet cramping on my left side and sometimes my back hurts on the same spot. My cm is still white, creamy and watery. If ill start with my late ovulation that was May 15 then its still 4 dpo but is this possible? if my last period was April 23, then I should wait till 23 of this month? please notice me...

I have 2 ovulation in this cycle and im pretty sure that i really ovulated using clear blue digital cos the T line was really dark same as my second ovulation which is a little darker and had both strong smiley on it. Started 18dpo on my first ovulation, i began cramping like AF till i had my second ovulation theres still cramping and more intense with leg cramps then until today i feel like AF is coming out but its still white down there... tsk tsk so confusing which ovulation to follow.

gosh now right side slightly cramping and back of it. left and right cramping now :/

just to update my experience, 3days before AF. I have light brown spotting and cm turned watery, cramping still here...

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo