Community post

Discussion

And so it begins...1 DPO...anyone else?

View Full Post

lets share our experiences/symptoms during the TWW!

69 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

61 - 69 of 69 Replies

Don't have any symptoms of AF, but still testing negative so I'm most likely out. Oh well!

8 years ago • Post starter

AF got me on Friday and two days early. I have so emotional the past dew days. I just don't know what to do anymore.

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

Mine started this morning as I was getting ready for work :-( Yesterday was a miserable day, fought with my poor hubby all day about the dumbest stuff. I don't think I'm going to track anything at all this month. Appointment is June 3 and we'll see what our options are....but all I can see right now are dollar signs

8 years ago

I'm sorry Abbie. I feel ya. I don't think I'm going to temp this month just too much I kinda know when I ovulate my just do opks and that's it.

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

sorry to hear ladies! I hear sometimes its best to just not go crazy with all this temping and charting business and just to relax. AF hasn't shown up for me yet, but I just feel like I'm out still.

nothing yet ladies...yesterday around 5pm (CD 29) I had literally one speck of brown CM when I wiped, so I figured AF was coming and put on a pantyliner, but nothing came of it yet. this is so weird I usually start spotting full on at CD 27/28 and then get a period the day or two later.

mkh1088 - sounds promising!! FX for you!

User Image

8 years ago

Tested at all lately?

8 years ago

thanks Rachel!

I'm going to test tomorrow AM if the doesn't show by then...trying not to get my hopes up!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo