Community post

Discussion

3 dpo? Do you think I've ovulated?

View Full Post

Hi Ladies,
it's my first time here and my third month ttc-ing.
This month we bd'ed a bit more often during my fertile days, not as much as I'd like to have but hey ho!
I got a positive opk on the 18 of this month and had the usual ovulation pains, my temp has risen in the past 3 days, FF has put my ovulation dau on the 19th of this month and I'm positive it was that day!
I hope to meet some nice ladies here and that we can keep each other company in the tww :)

User Image

43 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 43 of 43 Replies

I'm 8dpo and had really bad ovary-area pains on the evening of 6dpo, last night I felt dizzy and has the slightes but of nausea - I thought I was hungry but still felt the same after dinner. Just started getting pains again. It's early I know and all this symptom spotting is going to drive me mad
Hoping my bbt stays high!

Keep me posted Piglett.

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Looks like I out started to spot today getting so discouraged this is sixth month trying since his reversal not sure it worked I hoped it did but can't get him checked until after he gets back just because he has so much going on

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

7 years ago

I've started with mild cramps this morning and my boobs hurt a bit. Took an internet cheapie cause my temps are still high, but got an ugly . So I'm probably out too.
I'll be getting some blood work done and get my thyroid checked, if I'm good I'll get my partner to get some blood work too.

keep me posted Piglett.

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo