Community post

Discussion

Pregnant with decidual bleeding or what?? Please HELP!!!

Hi
First of all sorry if my english is not so good:) but i'll try to be good

I always had 2 days of premenstrual spotting before AF since i stopped birth control pills(about 9 months ago). This month i didn't had any and i tested at my AF due date you can see at my hpt gallery. It showed a second line about 3hours from test time.
So i didnt know what would that mean but i never missed period so i was so happy that it didnt show up at the date! Next day(last sunday) i tested again and it was only a shadow line and in the middle of the day my back pain started badly and i had a lot of AF cramps. Then i started spotting like brown mixed with clear discharge(sorry tmi).
Then after an hour i've started bleeding watery and red and i was so dissapointed and sad....i wasnt wainting for that so:(
Beacause of the very watery bleeding, my hpts and being no clots in my bleeding i scared that i'm experiencing an early miscariage.
I went to ER and the doc told me to have a beta hcg test and it came up negative(beta=1.0)
So i was convinced that there was sth there that i lost it so early
After 4 days(cd4) my bleeding was copletely done and i started spotting again and it was a lot of clear cm mixed with brown blood
I had a feeling that sth is not right this time...so i tested again(my hpt gallery) and it was more positive than the one beford bleeding
Friday i'v tested again with fmu and it was negative. I said so stop testing! Your not pregnant and your just driving your self crazy!
BUT those feelings that sth is wrong didnt leave me:(
So at the afternoon i tested again and it had a faint line after about 5 minutes(on hpt gallery the pink one).
Yesterday i'v tested again and it had a shadow line after few minutes.
I'm going to test again tomorrow or maybe later. If i'm in a new cycle i'm CD8 today and i'm going to ovulate at CD12.
My boobs feel bruised since yesterday....maybe my hormones are making all these mess up
I just wanna forget about being pregnant and go for bd and have fun but all of these happenings are holding me from relaxing

I chart on FF and i'd like to share my charts with you so maybe it'll help:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/519546

Thanks for your helpâ?¡â?¡â?¡

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

My hpt gallery link:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images187047

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo