Community post

Discussion

Calling all Clomid/IUI "newbies"! CD6 looking for buddies :)

View Full Post

We have been TTC for 17 months now. This is our first cycle on Clomid and IUI so I'm excited to see what happens. Totally new to all this so if anyone has any input I'd ove to hear it- or if anyone is as anxious and nervous as I am... vent it out! :) Although I've been a long time lurker here, I am VERY new to posting on these forums. I am 27yo, Unexplained infertility so far with only very mild endo seen on laparoscopy. DH's counts are great, my tubes are clear, It's just not happening... So frustrating! I just took my second pill of clomid today. Just waiting to ovulate and I have no idea when that will be. Fingers crossed for everyone.

31 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

31 - 31 of 31 Replies

So glad to hear your ultrasound went well! All is well here, I've been feeling a bit sick lately- nothing too bad just an all around unhappy tummy morning through night. I decided to wait until 11 weeks to do my next ultrasound, 1. Because I don't want hubby to have to take time off work, and 2. I can try and assume everything is fine and I'm hoping it will cause me less stress. The appt is on the 29th. Time seems like it's going so fast... 9 weeks today and it seems like yesterday I was barely 4!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo