Community post

Discussion

Anyone else trying for number 3 and feel clueless?!

Oh my goodness- We're trying for number 3 and I feel like I've been thrown for a loop with these symptoms. I'm 11 DPO and 3 days from AF's arrival- my symptoms so far:
1. exhaustion- seriously more than my usual mom of two tiredness
2. fever- low grade fever for 2 days around 99.3 to 99.7 (regular thermometer)
3. on and off cramping (these feel diff then my normal before AF cramps)
4. on and off pressure/dull pain in pelvic area
5. lower back pain- could also be from PMS
6. restlessness at night
7. itchy nipples
8. BM not as regular (maybe tmi)
9. Pain towards my left side

My first 2 pregnancies had different symptoms that told me "hey- time to test". So far now, I'm seeing all kinds of symptoms but still seeing BFN. However, I tested a few minute ago and thought I saw a faint line but that could just be me "wanting" to see something. Usually, the week before AF, I'm bloated, wanting to eat everything, crampy, and just overall lazy feeling. Lately, I'm not very hungry and if I am, I usually get turned off of being hungry if the texture of the food is different (a symptom I had throughout my 2nd pregnancy).

Am I all in my head and overthinking all of this? I haven't been real moody- I've just been super super tired. I'm trying to not look to far into these symptoms but the low-grade fever and itch nipples got me hopeful!

Anyone else out there going for number 3 or more?

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm right there with you! I'm having a majority of those symptoms! I'm TTC with my fiancé while I can. I got diagnosed with PCOS and was told to try sooner than later also bc I'm 31! With my 2nd child I knew I was pregnant! Me and fiancé did the deed on April 2nd. The weird thing is I have one day of bleeding and then stopped and spotted on April 6th. I dont know what that means!! But I took a test yesterday afternoon and there is a faint line. I took a regular picture, then changed the color background and you can still see it.

8 years ago

I'm right there with you! I'm having a majority of those symptoms! I'm TTC with my fiancé while I can. I got diagnosed with PCOS and was told to try sooner than later also bc I'm 31! With my 2nd child I knew I was pregnant! Me and fiancé did the deed on April 2nd. The weird thing is I have one day of bleeding and then stopped and spotted on April 6th. I dont know what that means!! But I took a test yesterday afternoon and there is a faint line. I took a regular picture, then changed the color background and you can still see it.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo