How early is too early to test?

View Full Post

CD1 3/14
Sex 3/22
Sex 3/24
O 3/27 (CM)
Sex 3/27
Sex 3/27

I think i'm at 8 DPO, tested yesterday because of sore boobs, nausea and mood swings and it was BFN.

So did I test too early? When should I test again?

User Image

15 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

11 - 15 of 15 Replies

Thanks SNROMERO15... My SO didn't seem happy or sad that I got a negative, but he's also nervous as it's his first (my 3rd technically - 1 step daughter and 1 bio son) lol

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

And 10 DPO i had to test.... Well I was compelled (thank goodness I have a ton of tests LOL)....

BFN

Blah... Bummed, but it's okay. :) Kinda fun peeing on sticks actually #isthatweird

User Image

11 DPO and i'm done testing... BFN clearly. All my symptoms point to AF in 3 days.

Never thought I'd be bummed about this. I mean we are trying, but we aren't obsessing. Why am I obsessing?

User Image

I understand the obsessing. My husband and I aren't trying at all right now actually. But we did have a fun night which we weren't careful and I know it was my ovulation day. (Our first child we conceived on our very first try) So now ever since then all I've been focused on is if I might be pregnant or not. It's funny because I had no intention on getting pregnant but now after thinking about the possibility over the last few days I think I will be very disappointed when AF shows up :( . I hope it all works out for you!

8 years ago

And I'm out... AF arrived yesterday. On to next month.

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo