Community post

Discussion

Anyone in the dreaded 2WW?????

View Full Post

For all of us to discuss and vent our frustrations. The dreaded 2WW feels like an eternity for most of us, and I for one hate this time. Our body's like to toy with us with all kinds of symptoms left right and centre. And if like me you find it hard to not poas but then get upset and frustrated at that bfn, then please comment as much as you like! And if your one of the ones who has way more self control than I do and your still waiting to poas for the first time this month feel free to share your thoughts and feelings. We are all in this together in one way or another. So let's help each other through TTC

BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!!!! X

18 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 18 of 18 Replies

Koren -

I was 8DPO yesterday and had implantation bleeding which made me super excited. I tested this morning at 9DPO with FMU, but it was negative. I think I still need to give it a few days, but after seeing the IB I can't wait!

Good luck to the rest of the ladies! Keep this forum updated! :)

8 years ago

TY ladies!!!

SK - don't give up!!!

MKH - wait til DPO 13 - that's the highest chance of a strong positive before AF. :)

TTC #4 User Image

8 years ago

thanks Korenelm!

7dpo today, and I'm not feeling to great, I could drop and sleep all day. I think that has more to do with the fact that I bowled in a tournament over the weekend. 6 1/2 hours of driving, staying up late and bowling 9 games makes me very sore.

korenelm do you track temps? Just curious? does anyone? Wondering if Implantation twinges of IB comes before or after a temp dip typically. I did the google thing, and I know a lot of times there really isnt any sign of implantation, but I was curious about others experiences.

I'm trying not to look at the signs and symptoms, but I find myself reading a lot.

Hope everyone is having a good day. t-4 days till I can test, and even then it would be a little early, but here's hoping 7 days til af.

good luck all!

User Image

8 years ago

Sk - No I never tracked my temps - I know I can never remember to do stuff. LOL Taking a temp at the same time every day - yeah not reliable for me. LOL

TTC #4 User Image

8 years ago

Hi Ladies, hope you don't mind me joining in, I'im new to the site, 1dpo but been trying for over 8 months, I'm 37 so went and had bloods done when I got AF 5 days early last month... ugh! at first I thought maybe implantation but no.. unfortunately not, doc reckoned chemical. Anyway onwards and upwards... eggs are getting checked, need to wait 10 days for results. But I'm doing everything but temp. OPKs CP CM using an app, tracking everything now and updating every day religiously. This will be my third child, my other two are in school, they are well up. Myself and their dad separated 5 years ago, and about 3 years ago I fell in love with my friend. Turns out he loved me too, and we've been together since. He has a DS from previous relationship also, we are so dying to have a child, our children all get on so well, and I reckon this is the last few years I've got to have one. So starting to be a little stressed. Sorry this turned into a bit of an essay..

******* Babydust! *****

8 years ago

hey girls How is every one doing?

11DPO today.... tested BFN, however not suprised as AF is not due till Monday or tuesday. sooooo we'll see. Still fairly symptom free, well other than the stuff that could be considered PMS lol.

Koren how are you feeling?

Welcome Loupor.

Hows everyone else doing, anyone else get a BFP yet or are close to testing?

Have a great friday all!

User Image

8 years ago

Hi ladies!
Hope it's ok if I join, I'm going slightly crazy this 2ww. Only 7dpo and still a week till AF is due, feels like forever! I had bad cramps on 4-6 dpo but not sure if that had to do with anything. Will probably start testing Sunday with ICs.
Hope everyone has a great Friday. I miss my wine! ;) xx

User Image Happy mama of DD 7 & DS 5, going for number 3!

8 years ago

Hi Ladies, hope everyone had a great weekend. I dunno how you are doing, but I'm finding this agonising, I'm 6dpo now, and symptoms seem to have all but vanished. i guess today would be the day in and around if anything is going to implant. Feels like I should be feeling something. But other than exhausted, I don't.

Skpheonix how are you today?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo