Community post

Discussion

Anybody else 40 and up and TTC after a loss?

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

I will be forty one this July. My finance and I (getting married May 27 2016) have been actively TTC for our first child together since Oct 2015. We experienced a MC of nine and 1/2 week twins last January. No BFP since. We've agreed to try to conceive through one more pregnancy and or through June 2016. Which ever comes first. I have been taking a lot of different supplements in addition to my prenatal to enhance egg quality and fertility since our loss. This cycle I started Progesterone cream following ovulation for the first time.

Currently 8 DPO today with a notable temp dip this morning (hoping it's indicative of implantation). So hard not to get my hopes up to high by symptom spotting this early in the game. It seems like I felt or think I could be pregnant for the last cycles with disappointment when AF showed. However, I'm trying to stay optimistic. Temps have remained high since ovulation until the dip this morning. Pelvic cramps started yesterday and I continue to have a small amount of creamy white CM. FX for this cycle.

Tell me a little about yourself and your journey? Where are you at in your cycle?

DS 8-96, DD 1-01, MMC 12-10, MC twins 1-16 Fiance and I have been ATTC for our first together since Oct 2015

11 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 11 of 11 Replies

Hi Havingfaith2016,
Keep having faith, you never know and I hope the preseed and the proesterone help you. And remember a good mind frame helps also ok! I had a slight bfp last week, followed two days later with seeing pain and af came the next day! Sucks but been looking at other changes I can make to my diet and lifestyle! So disappointed but having faith also. Good luck xx

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo