Community post

Discussion

CD 28 / 8dpo anyone else testing this weekend?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I'm a newbie - trying to conceive baby#1. Currently CD 28 / 8dpo - I ovulated later than expected but relatively accurate as I was using digital OPK and charting CM, plus I always get 'mittelscmerz' (ov pain). All 3 methods matched nicely to indicate my ov day was 2nd September.
I use 30 days as my cycle length (never shorter that 30 days) but quite often they are slightly longer (I suspect due to delayed ovulation) - hopefully that's the case this month otherwise potential bean would only have a 10 day LP to successfully implant and produce enough hormone to stop the witch!

I was feeling good about this cycle having successfully pinpointed ovulation and BD'd plenty before during and after.
5/6 dpo - I felt really exhausted and napped both afternoons. Creamy cm. Sore boobs (boob soreness not unusual leading up to AF though).
7 dpo - all of above plus twinges in right abdomen that feel to me EXACTLY like ovulation pain. V. Confused that I could be ovulating again??! despite non-fertile cm and having already ovulated the previous week I took an OPK test - it was negative. A little research suggested it could be implantation. So I took this as a positive sign
However today - 8dpo - symptoms have largely disappeared ... I don't feel particularly tired, boobs slightly tender but not as much as previous days. No twinges. Only thing still there is creamy CM.

If AF hasn't shown up in the meantime I'll be testing Sunday 12dpo. Anybody else in a similar cycle pattern testing this weekend? Please feel free to share your current feelings/symptoms.

Xxx

40 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

21 - 30 of 40 Replies | Last Page

I'm 11/12 dpo today an bfn! :(
If it doesn't happen this month then I give up! This month is the hardest we've tried in the last 21 months! I guess we need to go to see the GP! It makes me sad.

I'm not sure how long you should wait? Until you feel like you need to have blood to definitely know one way or the other? If it was me, I'd wait until 21 dpo personally as my periods aren't always 100% the same and they always turn up whether 1 day early or 3 days later than I was expecting.

One of us surely have to get bfp?!?! Come on girls!!!!! x

9 years ago

For charting temps i found that if you don't get up around the same time each morning you will get quite haywire readings and for me that made the whole thing really annoying, i never got a proper biphasal pattern oct of it. And often id go straight to the loo after waking up and forgetting to temp before my bodytemp got raised by movement. However this said its a really valuable tool tells you exactly where you are.

Oh and while im only 11 dpo yet, with the worst of luck ill deffo come back next month for a recap.

Happy trying untill then a week or so from now comes the fun part again ;)

9 years ago

Mrs. P- I'm sorry. Maybe your future little one is holding out so that it can arrive as a birthday present.

My cycle is usually always on schedule. I'm trying really had to think of the last time it came late. I'm trying not to get my hopes up (They are, but I keep telling myself to chill out). I'm guessing it will just come late, I think I'll give it a week and if it hasn't come then I'll call to make an appt.

Ashleigh- I'm hoping it is your month. Maybe you're implanting late and that's why it hasn't shown up. Don't count yourself out just yet.

Elizsabeth- That's the silver lining, getting to do "the fun part" again.

Good luck everyone... please keep us all posted.

9 years ago

Just tried another test, bfn ofc so i really think im out this month. :(

9 years ago

I'm out. The witchy got me. Who got the positive? Come on girls... We need some good news.

9 years ago

Still BFN and no AF. Think I'm 14DPO, could possibly be 13. Though a BFN at this point isn't very promising. :(

9 years ago

13 dpo and some spotting today which seemed completely normal until it randomly stopped again which is really unusual for me, so this coupled with the fact that I am really unsure when i ovulated means i have got my hopes up again (which is really daft since spotting 13dpo logically should do the opposite) only to have them crushed again when af does arrive tomorrow or the day after...

Suppose we will see the odds are with me ;)

9 years ago

Sorry to hear that Ardency let's have June babies instead! (All the best people are born in June ... Hehe )
Elizsabeth This month I spotted at 13dpo then went back to white cm for a whole day before AF arrived (this has NEVER happened to me before - not to crush your hopes just don't build yourself up as I did - it makes the disappointment all the worse. for you though and Ashleigh and all ladies still in the game for a May baby! Be sure to let us know
Xxx

9 years ago • Post starter

You couldn't be more right, the witch has shown her ugly face, oh well 15 days(ish) till next go

9 years ago

Started spotting today so it's all over for me for a few months :(
Good luck to everyone who's trying next month! x

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo