Community post

Discussion

WHO'S HOPING TO HAVE A JUNE 2015 BABY!!?

Here's a feed for all us ladies on AF now (or early into this cycle) and who are gearing up to start making those June babies!!

tell me i'm not alone!!!

& tell me what you're doing different this month to get your BFP?

I've been ttc#1 for about a year, we have two little angels looking down on us<3 (mc#1 at 8weeks 6days mc#2 4weeks 5days- 1 cycle apart)

hoping we get a bean that sticks this month!!

Here's my SMEP for September

CD1-CD6 (menstrual)
Prenatals with DHA

CD6-Ovulation
prenatals w/ dha
royal jelly
baby aspirin 83mg
zinc 50mg
b-6 100mg (to help make lp longer)

* 5days before expected ovulation, start taking mucinex to help cm

Ovulation-CD32
Prenatals + DHA
Baby aspirin to help with blood clotting
B-6 100mg
Zinc 50mg
Progesterone Cream 80mg

hope to hear from you soon!!

xx

baby dust all around, hope we all get BFP's at the end of this month!!

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi,

I am currently on CD2 and we are ttc #2. Our 1st will be 1 on 19th September so an exciting month for us ahead.

I am going to try and be a lot calmer this time around as I was getting a bit paranoid that something was wrong all time.

Wishing all you ladies the best of luck and hope that this is your month and mine

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies! I am currently cd8 and waiting to ovulate and also waiting on results of cd3 blood work. In a weird way I want something to be wrong so we can fix it because an unknown diagnosis is frustrating! This month I am trying to eat healthy, lots of fruits and veggies and also trying raspberry leaf tea. Good luck to all! :)

User Image

9 years ago

HI LADIES,

I AM CD1 TTC #3.. I HAVE BEEN TTC FOR 2 CYCLES THIS WILL BE MY 3RD CYCLE TTC.. I AM HOPING FOR A BFP BY THE END OF THE MONTH.. THIS MONTH I AM GOING TO TRY AND QUIT SMOKING AND ALSO TO EAT HEALTHIER.. THIS MONTH I WILL CONTINUE MY PRENATAL VITAMINS WITH DHA AND EAT MORE FRUIT AND TRY DRINKING MORE WATER BUT ALSO USE A TECHNIQUE USED BY ONE OF MY FRIENDS ON HERE WHO JUST CONCEIVED BABY#1.. SHE USED FRER FOR TESTING AFTER USING SOFT CUPS AND PRESEED.. SHE CONCEIVED AFTER USING IT FOR THE 1ST TIME IN HER CYCLE AFTER TRYING FOR 5 MONTHS.. WELL WISHING YOU ALL LUCK AND BABY DUST TO ALL..

MOTHER OF 2 BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN: ADIEL AIDAN AGE 5 AUGUST 14, 2009 SOPHIA EVELYN AGE 3 JUNE 11,2011 ENAGED TO FIANCE MICHAEL JUNE 14,2014 TTC #3 TO ALL TTC MUCH

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo