Community post

Discussion

trying to conceive with my tubes tied....only a miracle.

I got my tubes tied back in january of this year and now J totally regret it. Me and my husba.d now wants another baby...i want a boy. Ive heard if women who still got pregnant with their tubes tied. Ive also heard of women taking red clover to help heal their tubes. I cant afford ivf or a reversal so thats not a option. Anyone have any thoughts??

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

hi

I can't imagine how you feel, and unfortunately don't know anybody that has had their tubes tied...

Have you thought about adoption? I know it's never the same as carrying your own. but you obviously have a loving family to bring a baby into? and if you did conceive you may have a girl ;)

9 years ago

Hi, I know your post is from 2014.I just wanted to say my tubes have been tied I started drinking Pregnancy tea and my husband and I started eating raw garlic and we conceived.There is always a chance don't give up.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo