Community post

Discussion

8 DPO Buddies? for today, 3/3/16

View Full Post

Hi! New to this site. Looks awesome. I am looking for Cycle Buddies. I am currently 8 DPO and going NUTS!

I think I am mostly going nuts, because I am new to this whole TTC, this would be my first pregnancy , and the actual thought that this could really happen is CRAZY!

I am terrified yet excited at the same time.

Ok - I used an OPK the past couple months, but this was the first cycle I got a Positive OPK....

on 2/22 (CD 15) ....I did an OPK 3 times morning afternoon and evening....morning was negative, afternoon and evening so close to positive I think it was most likely considered positive, if that makes sense...we BD that night

the next morning (CD 16) I got a FOR SURE positive OPK and we did NOT BD that night because I worked too late....

I didnt test the next day (CD 17), and didnt think we would even have time to BD but we did....

now I am 8DPO and going nuts. I want to test so bad! but I know the chances of it being accurate arent good. My boobs are pretty sore. They usually are before AF but a bit less....I am having mild cramping today and yesterday....but AF is due Tues 3/8. I am either PG or going to start my period early. I am asking for answers that I know none of you can give me. haha. just looking for someone to commiserate with!

21 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

21 - 21 of 21 Replies

Oh no Kentuckygirl sorry to hear that.

Good luck for ur next cycle!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo