Community post

Discussion

8 DPO Buddies? for today, 3/3/16

View Full Post

Hi! New to this site. Looks awesome. I am looking for Cycle Buddies. I am currently 8 DPO and going NUTS!

I think I am mostly going nuts, because I am new to this whole TTC, this would be my first pregnancy , and the actual thought that this could really happen is CRAZY!

I am terrified yet excited at the same time.

Ok - I used an OPK the past couple months, but this was the first cycle I got a Positive OPK....

on 2/22 (CD 15) ....I did an OPK 3 times morning afternoon and evening....morning was negative, afternoon and evening so close to positive I think it was most likely considered positive, if that makes sense...we BD that night

the next morning (CD 16) I got a FOR SURE positive OPK and we did NOT BD that night because I worked too late....

I didnt test the next day (CD 17), and didnt think we would even have time to BD but we did....

now I am 8DPO and going nuts. I want to test so bad! but I know the chances of it being accurate arent good. My boobs are pretty sore. They usually are before AF but a bit less....I am having mild cramping today and yesterday....but AF is due Tues 3/8. I am either PG or going to start my period early. I am asking for answers that I know none of you can give me. haha. just looking for someone to commiserate with!

21 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 21 Replies | Last Page

Hi. I'm also new to this site and I'm currently 8 DPO. Me and my boyfriend are trying for our first baby and this site has been useful. I'm currently in the middle of my TWW and it's been a real struggle waiting to take a pregnancy test. I've been emotional, tired, sore nipples, leg and back pain and the list goes on.

8 years ago

Thanks Kentuckygirl.

I dont think it's looking good for me anymore I started spotting pink yesterday morning and than turned in to bright red and watery bleeding with a few cramps. I thought implantation bleeding at first with it being pink but it turned into more than spotting. It's slowed down today. I'm confused because af is never early for me, if anything it's normally on time to the hour!

I'm waiting till Thursday when af should be here to do a test!

Fingers crossed for our BFP girls!!

8 years ago

BabyGirl>3 I have no symptoms for prego at all . I will be 14 DPO on Wed and Cycle day 27 . I'm guessing I'm out and on to the next month. I got a BFN yesterday at 11 DPO

8 years ago

Kentuckygirl

11dpo can still be to early for a positive!

My last pregnancy I was just over 5 weeks before I even got a positive and it took over the 10 minutes for it to show but I had blood taken 2 days later and was pregnant. Unfortunately it did end in a miscarriage!

It's not over till af arrives!

8 years ago

BabyGirl>3 I was almost a week late with my first two pregnancies before I got a positive . I did have sore BBs though . Even when I squeeze I can't make them hurt lol .

8 years ago

Yes mine seem to be less sore now but definitely did grown over night which is what happened last time and I'm not exactly big in that area so can see a difference straight away! But mine normally seem to be more sore just before af not straight after ovulation!!

Still holding out hope that the bleeding I'm having is implantation bleeding it seems to have stopped now it's more just spotting than bleeding! And more pink now than red! It's only lasted 2 days which isn't normal for me and af is never early!

How long is ur cycle normally? I'm still trying to wait till Thursday to test!

8 years ago

Got another BFN again this morning . I am usually 27-28 days and today is day 26 and 13 DPO. Keep us posted !!!

8 years ago

Kentuckygirl.. Are u planning to do another test tomorrow?
I hope the witch stays away for u and u get ur Bfp!

I'll keep u posted about mine.. I purposely don't have any tests in the house so I can't test before af is due I'll have to get some tomorrow.

Let me know how u get on!!

8 years ago

Anything new for either of u Tag5783 or Allie32 ??

8 years ago

Woke up with AF right on schedule. BLAH!

8 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo