Community post

Discussion

Anyone experience Bubbling in their uterus?

Has anyone experienced an early light period that lasts less than half the time and getting bubbling in your uterus? (no its not gas) my period was supposed to start today 3/2 and started 2/27 only lasted for two days which is not normal but i am getting all negative tests and shocks to my boobs? Been trying to conceive for the past 6 months with no luck.

5 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I am starting to feel crazy, any feedback would be awesome.

8 years ago • Post starter

Are you feeling bubbling in your uterus or in the vagina? I think you may be referring to what's known as "queefing."

8 years ago

No thats not what i mean i know what that is lol I mean it feels the same way it does as if your stomach felt like it was bubbling only it was in my lower abdominal area not in my stomach.

Oh ok lol. No I haven't experienced this, but I hope it's a good sign for you! Fx

8 years ago

Thank you the only thing i question is my "kind of period" Normally my period goes for about 6 days this time i bled hardly at all it was a darker color and it only lasted about two days which has never happened. Maybe my cycle is just weird this month. Hoping something takes, 6 months has felt like forever trying to get pregnant

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo